Moms Need Cuddles Too (FTO)

*I know I said no more late night uploads but I am easily inspired when I'm sleepy and I work better at night, I'm a night owl basically.*

Lucas tiredly walked towards the guild hall, exhausted and injured from his recent quest. Tonight was the night the guild normally got together and had a sleepover in the guild hall. The tables had been moved slightly so that everyone could fit their blankets and pillows.

When Lucas walked through the door he was immediately met with a concerned Ritchie. "Mom, are you okay?! You're injured and you aren't looking too good.." Lucas gave a tired smile as he was led over to a chair so Ritchie could bandage his wounds. Lucas collapsed into the chair, only then realizing that his leg was broken and he had a couple of gashes on his chest that were deeper than originally thought. He also had a small cut on his cheek, which soon had a bandaid covering it. The bandaid had little dragons on it.

At this point the entire guild could see that Lucas was badly injured, so they started creating a huge fort made of pillows and blankets that could fit all of them. Lucas smiled fondly at this, happily cuddling with his guild as he fell asleep with a huge smile on his face.

END OF CHAPTER
Word Count: 223
Okay so I know it's like a thing I do where I leave a little message at the end of all of my chapters, but I'm kinda tired so have this as the message for today. Have a bright, beautiful, magically great day/night wherever y'all are!
KayBee out!