QnA (The Actual Thing)

Some of these questions I made up by the way.

1: What's your favorite film?
My favorite film would probably be either the Death Cure from the Maze Runner movies or the first Tomb Raider movie.

2: If you had to have a different username than the one you have now, what would you choose and why?
If I had to have a different username I would choose NotS24 because it's my roblox username. Me and my friends joke that the Same in the name could stand for a lot of things like 'NotStraight24' or 'NotSad24' or something squid like that. If I couldn't choose that one either I'd choose Hand__Sanitizer because it's my Minecraft username. ((I changed it to that for a dare and I actually really like it.))

3: What is your favorite pass time?
I enjoy either art, music, or playing video games with my friends. Basically doing anything with my friends, we just do these the most.

4: Do you like the new Nether Update for Minecraft and what is your favorite part about it?
The new Nether update is honestly really cool. Me and my friends have had several 1am adventures that are all extremely fun and hilarious. ((An example from these adventures: THE PRETTY PURPLE WOOD IS NOT WORTH IT.)) My favorite thing about it is honestly the amount of things in the Nether now. The Nether was so boring before this update and so many new things were added to make it more interesting.

5: Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
I do actually. I may be considered "too old" by a lot of people but I don't care. My squishmellow Neapolitan ice cream cat thing is named Stonks and my green squishmellow dinosaur is named Baby Yoda (first name) Vibe Checked (middle name) The Dinosaur (last name). I'll probably draw them interacting with Grumpy and the other bee OCs I have at some point.

6: Can you swim?
Yes I can swim. I took swimming lessons for a while and could be considered good enough for a swim team. The only issue is I can't tread water, otherwise I can do basically everything else.

7: What is your favorite book series?
I normally would say Percy Jackson within a heartbeat but honestly I found one I like more. It's called "The Inheritance Cycle" and I freaking love this book series, though I haven't gotten around to finishing it yet.

8: What is your favorite song to play on your instrument?
On the Double Bass it would probably be the version of Pirates if the Caribbean I recently played and on the Electric Bass it's definitely the bass line in Disco Yes by Tom Misch.

9: What is your favorite color?
It is still green. Funny thing is that ever since I jokingly used pink for the majority of my main OC I have started to absolutely love the color. I hated it until then too.

10: What fandoms are you in?
Let me list them out for y'all. I can like stuff too easily sometimes. (This turned out to be a longer list than I expected and I want to get into even more fandoms I've been told are good so like it's just gonna get longer. For example I wanna watch Demon Slayer, Darling and the however you spell it (I forget oops), and I wanna watch a play through of Bendy and the Ink Machine  at some point too, etc. I am taking suggestions too.)

-Fnaf
-Origins
-Cup head (surprised me too)
-Danganronpa
-Assassination Classroom
-Percy Jackson
-My Hero Academia (tho I'm starting to loose interest)
-Undertale (including AUs, they're interesting)
-Minecraft
-Voltron
-I was once in the She Ra fandom (sadly not anymore, thought I'd add it anyways)
-Maze Runner
-Divergent
-Warriors (the cat series, I'm loosing interest but I own almost every single book)
-Hazbin Hotel
-Tomb Raider (if there is a fandom for that, I think there is, I also haven't seen all the movies yet so no spoilers)
-Sanders Sides
-Your Turn to Die (I am not far into the game at all so no spoilers or anything)
-I'm adding this here but Pacific Rim was a good movie and I need to watch it again
-Hamilton
-DDLC

If y'all have anymore questions for me I'd be happy to answer them!

Have a splendidly cookie filled day/night wherever y'all are!
KayBee out!