I'm Right Here (OoO)

*if crying or nightmares make you uncomfortable, please do not read this chapter*

Micheal was walking by Austin's cabin when he heard crying. Instantly concerned, he walked up and knocked on Austin's door. Getting no reply, he quietly opened the door.

Austin was tossing and turning in his bed, tears running down his cheeks. Micheal walked over to him, trying to wake him up from his nightmare. Austin shot into a sitting position, instantly hugging Micheal the second he saw him. Micheal hugged him back, but was still concerned.

"Austin?" Getting no reply, Micheal started to gently run his fingers through Austin's hair, whispering comforting words to him.

When Austin finally stopped crying, he simply said,"I saw you die. Apparently it was destiny for you to die in that stupid cave and I had to watch you and Papa go in and only Dad coming out and-" Austin had started crying again.

Micheal pulled his cub closer to him. "Shhh, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere cub, I love you to much. You're like a son to me." Austin and Micheal laid there, mother and cub falling asleep cuddling.

END OF CHAPTER
Word Count: 191
So I rewatched OoO season 1 to prepare for season 2 and I thought to myself, "What if Micheal's death was all a dream?" Here we are now. Have a great day/night wherever y'all are!
KayBee out!