Appreciation (Camp Deitiy Role Play)

Ava belongs to pansexualpisces
Laia belongs to MultiFandomMagic
Rage belongs to Gamerboydog6
Em belongs to me

⚠️This is based off of a role play I was/am in⚠️

Falling in love wasn't anything like she had expected. It wasn't sweaty, nervous palms every time she even spoke to them. It wasn't not even being able to speak properly around them. It was different than everyone described it as. It was so much more.

It was the feeling of happiness when she was crying after an argument and curled up in the arms of someone who understood. It was the feeling of wanting to spend every second she could with them. It was the feeling of summer, warm and bright. That was the best way she could describe it. After all, love does feel different to everybody.

After Everleigh died, she thought that feeling would never come back. It was small with the daughter of Iris but it was there and she longed for that feeling back. To know she was loved as much as she loves back.

That's when Em met Ava.

Waking up from her nap in a tree and meeting an absolute angel wasn't on her bucket list when she arrived at Camp Deitiy, but she knew as soon as she saw Ava that it was special. It was new. It was a chance at love, different to Everleigh.

Everleigh was like summer, hot and energetic. They took their relationship fast, quick kisses and cuddles here and there, lots of exploring and trying new things.

If Everleigh has been like summer then Ava was like spring.

To Em, her relationship with Ava sparked new beginnings. It gave her joy and happiness, a feeling of warmth and the smell of flowers. It was like she had stolen the breeze from the air and transformed it into the beautiful girl she got to share her affection with.

Their first kiss was something she'll remember forever.

She knew that the battle should have been a top priority, but at that moment she couldn't care less. Rage was strong, he could handle himself against Laia.

She remembers standing there, her shoulder bleeding slightly from a scratch she had gotten from the battle she had previously been in. She remembers the necklace she was given, her lover saying that she had to go.

Best of all, she remembers the kiss. It was warm and full of pure adoration and love, beauty and heartbreak all in one. Knowing it might be her last kiss with Ava for the rest of her life led her to tears. She remembers that moment perfectly, and she won't ever forget it. Not even if she gets to see her lover again. She'll appreciate that moment and what it taught her.

Appreciate what you have now, for you never know when it will be lost.

————————————————————
Word Count: 450
Camp Deitiy is an awesome role play and season two is out so go sign up it's an experience worth having! See y'all as Em, the Egyptian daughter of Bastet and a camp counselor in season two!

Have the bestest day/night y'all can possibly have wherever y'all are!
KayBee out!