Malfoy!

*Edited*
I woke up with a pounding headache. I remember being at a 5th-year party but I don't recall drinking that much. Also, I didn't know where I was. The room looked different, the bed felt different, everything felt.....the movement and groan or someone next to me interrupted my thoughts.
I slowly looked over and almost shit myself.
Malfoy.
DRACO MALFOY!
I was hoping to god that we didn't sleep together. I wasn't gay! Nothing about me was gay!
Its obvious now that we slept together because I could smell it, and I was sticky.
Did I top or bottom? I probably topped, Malfoy was a prissy boy.
I had to leave, I'd hate to be a one night stand and leave him here alone but I couldn't stay.
I went to get up but a sharp pain ran up my back.
Well, we all know I bottomed now.
I fought through the pain and snuck out.  It would've been so awkward if he would've woken up, but he didn't.
I limped all the way to the Gryffindor common not stopping for anything. My ass hurt though. Like really bad. I've never felt this level of pain before, like I've had worse but this was different. It was super sharp and only was there every few seconds.
It was a Sunday so nobody was awake this early, and I was very grateful for that. I would actually die if I ran into someone.
What if Malfoy remembered last night? He would hold it against me for the rest of my life! I couldn't face that humiliation! Harry Potter slept with a boy! A boy! Everyone would call me a faggot! Of course, being gay wasn't wrong but I wasn't gay! I already get called a faggot enough by the Dursley's I don't need that starting here.
I entered the common room being greeted by the friendly faces of Ron and Hermione. Ron was on the couch probably with a headache but he was still staring daggers at me.

"HARRY! Where have you been! I went to go get you and you were gone!"

Ron and I winced, she knew good and well we were hungover and she was still screaming.

"Hermione please be quiet I have a pounding headache." Ron slurred in the back.

She looked at him in a way that almost scared him. Then she looked back at me.

"Well!"

How was I going to tell them Malfoy, of all people, fucked me last night? They were going to literally kill me. Malfoy was the enemy.

"Well I slept with...with...someone."

Ron started to laugh and Hermione looked shocked.

"Mate who'd you sleep with! What pretty 5th year did you screw last night."

"I don't think it was a girl Ronald...."

"What do you mean?!?"

"Well, last night Harry was getting pretty friendly with a certain Slytherin."

"HERMIONE!"

"Oh shut up Harry! You know it's true! I was trying to collect you and ron but he yelled at me and you got all sappy!"

I covered my face with my hands. I was getting friendly with a boy last night... I remember sitting on the couch with him.

"Well, who was it mate?!?"

I took a deep breath, he was going to be pissed.

"You know I don't think-"

"Draco Malfoy."

"HERMIONE!"

she shrugged her shoulders and went up to her room.

"Harry. Please tell me it's not true."

All I did was nod my head. I heard him sigh then he put his arm around me.

"You were drunk. It was obviously a mistake."