Letters

"WELL!"

"Draco calms down." mother said pulling me away from Avery and Luis.

"Well, Harry..." Luis started but of course, couldn't finish so Avery had to take over.

"Potter was in the window potter plants when we arrived. We saw his cousin come over and drag him to the floor," I jaw dropped and I put my hand over my mouth. I felt the tears come on but none of them fell. "Then they proceeded to lock him in this extremely small closet underneath the stairs."

They fell. Tears started running down my face faster then they had ever fallen before.
I felt mother take me in her arms but I didn't open my eyes. I didn't even want to imagine Harry being stuck in that small room.

"Come on Draco. Let's go up to your room." Mother whispered as she leads me away from father screaming at Avery and Luis.

We walked the halls fairly slow. I just wanted to be in my room alone. I wanted nothing more than to be with him and keep him safe but of course, I couldn't do that! I was here. Here in this manor living the rich life.
When we reached my room mother opened the door and I ran to my bed and cried into my pillow.
I shouldn't be the one crying but I felt like this was all my fault. I couldn't be there to protect him. This was all my fault.

"Draco. Draco it's going to be okay. We will get him out of that house."

I didn't answer but I didn't stop crying. I couldn't cry anymore. I had to be strong.
I had to be strong for Harry and my little girl.

"I'm going to go and get more information. I'll be back to check on you soon dragon."

She ruffled my hair and left the room.
I couldn't believe he was at that house. I wanted to protect him but I couldn't because of Dumbledore's stupid system.
He can take that system and shove it up his ass.
*******
"AND YOU DIDNT DO A DAMN THING!"

"Lucius you told us we would get in trouble."

"AVERY WHY SHOULD THAT MATTER! THAT'S MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND DRACO'S BABY'S FATHER!"

"We're terribly sorry."

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! THE BOTH OF YOU!"

Avery and Luis ran out of the room as fast as they could. They knew I didn't play around with them anymore.
How could they just sit there and watch him being forced into that closet!

"Lucius?"

I turned around and saw my wife in the doorway, "I'm sorry dear. I can't stand those two. That's our granddaughter. That's Draco's baby's father. They should've done something."

She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Draco's upset," she said laying her head on my shoulder.

"I know. This is horrible. I don't even know what to do."

"What if we talk to Dumbledore?"

She was right. Maybe if we talked to Albus he would make some kind of exception and let him come to the Manor for the rest of the break.

"You're a genius." I got up, turned around, kissed my wife then went to make some calls.
*******
I followed my husband to his office and he picked up a couple of pieces of parchment.

"Do you think this will work?"

"I'm going to bring him back to the Manor so we can both talk to him. Go talk to Draco, I'll be back in a couple of minutes, I'll have Dobby come and fetch you when I get back."

"Alright. Be quick."

"I will."

A quick kiss was shared then he disappeared into the floo.
I left his office with a sigh and walked back up to my son's room.