Two

(There's a bunch of time skips!)

~3rd Persons Pov~
"A-Ah! D-Dra-ngh!"

Harry moaned loudly as he felt himself cum for the fourth time, all over his and Draco's stomachs, sweat dripping down both their foreheads and bodies. Harry felt himself slipping in his husband's grasp as he leaned down, his usual smirk plastered over his face.

"Someone's quite vocal today." The blonde teased lying down next to Harry in their bed, brushing his black curls from his forehead, loving his expression. His eyes were half-open, his face was flustered, and he was panting heavily; it drove Draco absolutely crazy.

"T-That was amazing." Harry panted, leaning into his husband's touch and cuddling up to his side as he came down from his climax.

"All four times?" They both chuckled as Draco reminded them of their rounds.

It had been two years since they got married and they finally had their manor to themselves. They finally had times for each other without worrying about their daughter, who was now on the urge of being 10, hearing them.

She was with Pansy and Hermione. They had gotten married last year and adopted a girl just Lily's age. They had become best friends extremely fast and they went between the two manors every other week. Since it was finally their turn Harry and Draco took advantage of it.

As they panted, trying to catch their breath Harry started to reply to what had just happened. It started off fine until he realized something was wrong.

His eyes went wide and he sat up quickly and stared down at Draco. The blonde got nervous and sat up thinking something was wrong.

"What?! What happened?! Are you okay?!" Draco cupped Harry's face but the expression on his face didn't change.

"Draco..." Draco cocked his eyebrow in confusion, "we didn't use a condom." Harry finished off his sentence in a whisper as Dracos eyes went wide.

"Shit! Harry, I'm so sorry! We haven't even talked about having another kid! Do you want another one?! You don't have to have it if you don't want to! I mean I know about the Malfoy history and shit but you-"

Dracos words were cut off but Harry's lips. He quickly kissed back holding his face in his hands.
As they pulled back Harry smiled.

"I want another baby, Draco. We can have another one."

~Time skip 3rd Person~
"DRACO! DRACO COME HERE!" Harry yelled from their bedroom.

Draco, thinking something was wrong, ran into the room as fast as he could, almost falling, "What?! Are you okay?!"

Dracos face softened as he saw Harry looking down at a blue stick with a smile on his face.
He slightly gasped as he realized what it was and slowly walked towards the bed where Harry sat.

"Is that..." Harry looked up at Draco with small tears in his eyes and a huge grin on his face.

"We're having another baby."

Draco wrapped his arms around his husband and held him close as they both got excited over the new member who would be joining their family soon.

"We're having another baby," Draco repeated as he let his own tears fall.

~Time Skip/3rd Person~
"Should we tell her now? I mean it's still early. What if she doesn't want a sibling?" Harry cried as they talked about telling Lily the news.

"Harry, when I was growing up in huge manor I wanted a sibling so bad to run around with. It was so boring and I never had anyone other than my parents to talk to. We should tell her."