Chapter 1: Michael

HI I KNOW THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS SUCK BUT PLEASE CONTINUE IT GETS SO MUCH BETTER THIS IS 7TH GRADE WRITING WE'RE NOW 9TH GRADERS

The crowd was screaming, still chanting our names. The adrenaline was still pumping through my veins as I ran off stage. But something wasn't right. I couldn't shake the feeling that something big, something life changing, was going to happen.

"What's wrong Mike?" Luke asked, sensing that something was off.

"I don't know, I just have this feeling that something-"

"Guys! Fucking hell, ahhhhhh," Ashton screamed, running away from a monster. Wait... what the fuck?!

"There's a fucking monster help!" Calum yelled, obviously scared. Then I got a good view of it. It was a huge, ogre-sized, dog. Then a girl apeared. I ran in to help her, but obviously she didn't need it. Her fighting was amazing, swinging her sword, she quickly slayed the monster.

"How did you do that?!" Luke asked her, stunned.

"You guys need to come with me, quickly. I'll explain later. By the way, I'm Piper, daughter of Aphrodite."

"Wait, I'm confused, isn't she a goddess?" Ashton questioned.

"You guys are demigods, half-god, half-human." Piper explained quickly as they ran.

"What about our tour?" I asked, not taking the earth-shattering information.

"I'm sorry but you're going to have to give that up. Chiron has already contacted your management, telling them you have to leave touring for an 'emergency'. They're calling it a 'therapeutic break' and saying the fame has been to hard on your emotions," Piper told me as we slowed down. We were all devastated, I mean touring the world has been our dream since 2011, I don't want to give it up that easily.

"But touring is a dream we've been working on since we were 16! I'm sorry but I'm not leaving it that easily," I harshly told her, walking away.

"Suit yourself, but your security can't defend you from the monsters like that one," she smartly replied.

"Fine, I'm coming," I said disappointedly, giving into her wishes. A boy appeared and the started talking. "Okay guys, this is Nico, son of Hades. He's gonna get us all the way from here in England to Long Island with a little shadow traveling," Piper told us. Within seconds we were in some camp.

"Are you sure we're in the right place?" Calum asked. "I mean it looks like a summer camp."

"Welcome to Camp Half-Blood," a boy told us. I'm not gonna lie, the girl next to him was pretty hot. "I'm Percy and-"

"And I'm Caspian, his sister," the girl, who now had a name, said.

"This is-"

"Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton. I'm not stupid Piper, I know who 5 Seconds of Summer are," she sassily replied. A brown haired girl with sad brown-gray eyes and a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes walked over. "Hey Seaweed Brain," the blonde haired girl said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. Obviously she was taken, I thought, mentally rolling my eyes.

"I'm Annabeth, and Belle here's my sister."

"Uh, hi," the shy girl said. I saw Calum's eyes light up and I knew he was in love.

"Hi, I'm Calum, and this is Luke, Michael, and Ashton," Calum said, introducing us to the two girls.

"So who are your godly parents," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Athena," Annabeth cockily replied

"Well let's get to the big house, Chiron will get someone to show you around, best bet it's gonna be one of us or possibly Jason or Leo. I don't know but let's get going, campfire starts in an hour and we can't be late for that," Piper said before we walked to whatever this "big house" is.

Hey guys! I'm back with another fanfic and this time I have a co-writer, Olivia! We both love PJ and 5sos so we decided to write a fanfic combining the two!

I love you guys and hope you enjoy Olivia and I's book!

Tova xx

Btw I would like to mention that Caspian is based off of me and Belle is based off of Olivia incase any of you were confused since they aren't in the PJ or HOO series.