Chapter thirty-eight

"Next up we have our year two students with their partnering eight person fairytale themed dance. Enjoy!", Helen announced and freed the stage. The music started playing and adrenaline rushed though Alec's veins. He got to a point where he wasn't even nervous anymore. Everything was perfect. The costume fit perfectly, the routine was burnt into his memory and engraved in his muscles. They have been working on it for months and he was so ready to show the scouts what he was capable of. It was time to finally perform. Now it was time to be breathtakingly amazing again. It was his time to shine. He couldn't see his parents in the crowd, but instead he saw Jace, Izzy and Magnus cheering in the back. Alec smiled- that was why he was here. For those few minutes on stage. Away from the drama and the stress, for the adrenaline of performing. During a turn he spotted Raphael and Maureen, both looking confident. That was a good sign. Slowly the music got louder and everyone got ready for the jumplift, the highlight of the show. Alec took a deep breath and made eye contact with Maia. As the beat dropped she started running towards him like a tornado and jumped in his arms, exactly as practiced. Alec exhaled internally- that was it. That was the hardest part of the show. And they just had the best run-through ever.

Magnus clapped as Alec's performance was over. Just as he was about to go congratulate him he saw a man persistently staring at him. Magnus frowned- the face looked familiar. He felt like this guy has been watching him all day. Suddenly Magnus felt really observed and decided to confront the man. "Excuse me? Can I help you?", Magnus asked as he walked up to him. The man didn't seem to panic, in fact, he looked like that was the exact reaction he expected. "Yes, uhm, aren't you Magnus Bane?", he asked and Magnus frowned- how did he know his name? "I work at the casting venue so I saw you a couple of times.", he explained immediately. Magnus nodded- that made sense. This was probably why his face seemed so familiar. "Oh, yeah. You're right, I am Magnus. And you?", Magnus said and shook the man's hand. "I go by Asmodeus. I have been keeping an eye on you all day, sorry if you found that creepy. I just wanted to make sure it was you. Anyways, I was curious if I could have your phone number? My boss is searching some dancers for a commercial and I want to propose you to him because you would match the brand really well. Therefore I would need a phone number or an email address, though." Magnus smiled- did he just get a job opportunity thrown at? "Yeah, absolutely!", he replied and gave Asmodeus his phone number. "Awesome. Then, hopefully, I will see you soon!", Asmodeus said and left. Little did Magnus know Asmodeus was not who he pretended to be. 

"Sweetie, that was so amazing!", A woman cheered as Alec accompanied Maia backstage. "Mom!", Maia laughed joyfully and pulled her mother in a hug. Alec grinned- Like mother like daughter. "I wanted to introduce you to my friend and dance partner Alec.", she said and Alec smiled and shook her hand:" Nice to meet you, Misses Roberts." She smiled:" It's my pleasure. Let me hug you! Maia told me so much about you!" Alec laughed:" Well I am pretty sweaty so I don't know..." "Do I look like I care?", Maias mother laughed and pulled him in a hug. Like mother, like daughter. "Wow, you two would make a great couple!", she exclaimed as she let go, "I could feel the chemistry from the audience!" Maia blushed:" We're just friends. Besides, Alec's kinda into men." "Well, good for the boys, then! They got a good one with you!", Maias mother laughed and Alec grinned- somehow that was the sweetest compliment ever. "Okay, mom, we have our second performance now so we have to change but let's chat later, okay?", Maia said and her mother just nodded:" Sure! You will do amazing! Both of you!"

"Your mom is the sweetest person to exist.", Alec chuckled as they changed into the huge black shirts that were the costume for their last dance. "You have a magical effect on all parents.", she replied and Alec grinned:" On all but on mine." "Exceptions prove the rules.", Maia replied and gave him a last hug before they went on stage.                                                                                                      "You good?", he asked Julian and he nodded. "Okay, let's do this, then. 110%, you hear me? I know you're exhausted and it has been a rough couple of months but remember performing is the best part of it. This is why you're here. This is what you love to do. So go ahead and show that.", Alec said took a last couple of deep breaths. Let's do this, he thought and ran onstage.   

"You were amazing!", Magnus cheered as soon as Alec came offstage. "I'm going to be way more amazing in a few minutes.", he hissed and pulled Magnus upstairs by his hand. This was what he has been waiting for all day. "What?", he asked as he saw the questioning in Magnus' eyes, "Don't you think the both of us deserve a little reward for today?" Suddenly, Magnus understood what Alec was up to and his jaw dropped. "Oh hell yes.", he whispered and shut the door as soon as they entered their room. "Let's get what we deserve, then.", Alec chuckled roughly and ripped his shirt open. Magnus threw his costume against the wall, his stupid accessories flew across the room, followed by Alec's boxers. Alec could see the sparkle in Magnus' eyes, a sparkle full of passion as he pulled him closer, all their naked bodies touching. "Where are you going?", Magnus whispered in-between the kisses as he grabbed Alec's hair. "Exploring new territory.", Alec stated and hopped in the shower. Magnus looked at Alec's naked flabbergasted- you could see the extra training. His abs were sharp, his breast huge. "What? You coming or not?", Alec asked. "Oh hell yes I am.", Magnus replied with a dirty grin and closed the shower door.  

Hello beautiful people! DID I PROMISE TOO MUCH? I THINK I DIDN'T! Well well well things are getting hot so the rest is up to your imagination. I hoped you liked he chapter and guess what- the open house is over! Yeah I didn't think I would get to that point myself. Stay tuned for what is going to happen next and drop some theories! Also, Maia's mom and Raphael's Grandmother own my entire heart I literally can't believe how much I love them. Anyways, have a beautiful day, see you soon!                                                                                          Stay happy and healthy, XOXO, AllyMaii