34. the other boys talk about you

calum and ashton's imagines are from roldys-kitten on tumblr, but i wrote luke and michaels and i think they're the cutest things ever :') tell me what you think!

———

calum
calum liked to stay fit, so he worked out almost everyday, and whenever you had the chance you worked out with him. you'd both do basic warm-up exercises before going for a thirty minute run. when you got back to calum's house, his band mates were sitting on his back yard joking around and talking. "hey guys," you greet, following calum to the weights in the corner of the backyard. calum bench presses while you squat while holding some small weights. after finishing the work out, you go inside to take a shower. calum follows you inside to grab a bottle of water. "y/n is hot," ashton comments. th other two glance at him in slight shock. "what? i mean, we're all thinking it." there was a silence before luke spoke, "calum's a lucky bloke, can you imagine what it's like kissing her?" "great i'd bet, but imagine what it's like doing her?" michael adds. "i'm sure it'd be nothing you'll ever experience," luke teases. "a guy could only dream," ashton sighs as calum comes back outside. "oh, but calum hood is living it," the young brunette bragged, a firm glare directed at the boys. "and you're not allowed to fantasize about sleeping with my girlfriend. ever."

luke
you cuddle closer to your best friend luke under the blanket you're sharing, letting out a yawn. "tired?" he asks, taking his eyes off of the movie playing on the tv. "a little." you whisper, keeping your voice down so you don't disturb the other guys watching the movie. "you can go lay down in my bed if you want." luke offers since they were at his house. "can you carry me?" you ask, giving him puppy dog eyes. he chuckles softly and nods, standing up. he picks you up and you wrap your arms and legs around him. "night, guys." you tell the other boys who watch luke carry you upstairs in amusement. "they should just date already." calum shakes his head once you and luke were out of earshot. "neither of them will admit that they like each other. it's so annoying." michael sighs, digging into his bag for more popcorn. "they're so cute, though. they'd make a great couple." ashton smiles. "their relationship would be more interesting to watch than this movie, that's for sure." michael says.

ashton
since you worked as lou tisdale's assistant, you spent a lot of time with 1d and 5sos while on tour. working with 5sos gained you a beautiful relationship with their very own drummer. you were backstage of the one direction concert, sitting with ashton while the other boys were tuning their instruments. he was telling you a joke harry had told him earlier, when lou called you over to help with zayn's hair. you excused yourself and went to help the british singer, ashton watched you disappear before going to his band mates when he heard them talking. "yeah, I was talking to niall this morning and we were talking about girls that, y'know I find fit," michael said. "and I said the most fit i've see so far was y/n." "definitely," luke agreed. "ash is lucky." "have you guys seen her bum? that's a perfect arse." calum adds. "do you lads always talk about my girlfriend like that?" ashton asks, causing them to jump. "how long have you been there?" calum stares at the older teen. "awhile," he responds. "are you guys done talking about y/n?" the three boys laugh quietly and nod. "good, i just ask that you guys try not to look at y/n in that way, she's my girlfriend and your friend. let's keep it that way."

michael
"michael!" you yelled after he flicked icing onto your face. "oops," he sniggers. "i'll get that off for you." he says, stepping closer and licking it off your cheek. you just laugh and kiss your boyfriend, until you hear someone clear their throat. "ahem." you pull away from each other and look to the kitchen doorway to see calum, luke and ashton. "you were suppose to have the cookies done by now!" luke pouts. "chill out, lucas. we're almost done." michael says, continuing to ice some sugar cookies. "you can guys can go sit down in the living room and we'll finish up in here." you smile to the boys and they walk off. "they're so adorable." ashton chuckles, sitting down on the couch. "honestly. she makes michael so happy." calum says. "they'd be cuter if they could make my cookies on time." luke mumbles, sitting in an armchair.