134. marriage anniversary (with photos)

calum
you and calum would celebrate your anniversary at home, spending the entire morning in bed, cuddling, kissing and enjoying being each other's. around lunch time, you'd finally get hungry so you'd hop out of bed, put on one of cal's shirts and a pair of leggings and make two slices of avocado toast and two eggs and you and cal would enjoy your food outside on the back patio in the sunshine, duke scurrying around in the grass not too far away. because it would be such a warm day, you'd take a dip in the pool while calum gets in a short work out which you certainly didn't mind observing but afterwards, he would tell you that he wants to take you somewhere so you'd both want to shower and agree the most effective way is to take one together, having a bit of fun as well. you'd get ready, grab duke and be on your way as cal drives to the top of a large mountain where you could see tons of buildings, cars and the sunset that was going down over the mountain with the hollywood sign sitting on it. you'd sit on the trunk of the car, cuddled into your husband's side with duke in your lap as you watch the pink and orange sky grow dark and you thought nothing could be more perfect.

lukeinstead of going out like you both would probably rather do, luke would set up a fancy dinner at home so you two didn't have to worry about paparazzi or fans interrupting your special day

luke
instead of going out like you both would probably rather do, luke would set up a fancy dinner at home so you two didn't have to worry about paparazzi or fans interrupting your special day. he'd light candles, dim the overhead lights and set out a bouquet of your favorite type of flowers on the dining room table and he'd cook something fancy like steak or grilled chicken or pasta with vegetables and potatoes on the side or maybe a prepare a side salad— he'd just make whatever you'd want and by now, he knew what you liked. that night it would be just you and him, no phones and no distractions but the next day or when the weekend came, you'd continue the celebration by doing something adventurous like canoeing, exploring a national park or going to a concert for a band you both like so you could get out of the house and have some fun together, not to undermine the type of fun you two had on your night alone ;)

 that night it would be just you and him, no phones and no distractions but the next day or when the weekend came, you'd continue the celebration by doing something adventurous like canoeing, exploring a national park or going to a concert for a b...

ashton
we all know ash loves adventure and being out in nature so for your anniversary he would book a week at some obscure, remote airbnb in the forest something like an a-frame cabin where you could sit by the fireplace, roast marshmallows, cook on the grill, watch the stars and cuddle each other all night. it would be just you & him on the small campground, out in the wilderness together. you'd stay up until the early hours of the morning, watching the night sky outside on the deck. it wasn't too hot or too cold, but just chilly enough to take one of the soft mattresses outside and cover up with the duvets, cuddling by the crackling fire. you'd wake up the next morning to the smell of bacon and pancakes, rolling over to find ashton inside the cabin, cooking breakfast. you'd both enjoy your food outside, taking in the sights and smells of nature. it would be a perfect way to remember why and how you fell in love with your husband in the first place.

michaelno doubt michael would want to visit another country for your anniversary, being the avid traveler he is so you went back and forth trying to decide between a cabin in alaska or a beachfront villa in hawaii, ultimately deciding on going sou...

michael
no doubt michael would want to visit another country for your anniversary, being the avid traveler he is so you went back and forth trying to decide between a cabin in alaska or a beachfront villa in hawaii, ultimately deciding on going south because you could do more adventuring there. your villa would be perfect, giving you private access to the ocean so in your first night, you and michael would go skinny dipping for funsies before getting into the tourist attractions you planned like scuba diving with dolphins, biking through the jungle, getting lunch at the famous sunrise shack and exploring volcanoes national park. you'd of course get michael to take tons of photos of you everywhere on the island and you'd take some for him too then ask the first person you see to take a photo of the both of you. this would cause some interesting conversations with the locals about traditions and legends in hawaii and michael would get scared after an old man told you the beach that your villa was on is home to a ghost. you'd have to assure him it was just a joke and that the man probably tells that to all of the tourists but michael would be so adamant on not going inside that you would have to tempt him without your shirt, making him run inside and straight to the bedroom.

 you'd have to assure him it was just a joke and that the man probably tells that to all of the tourists but michael would be so adamant on not going inside that you would have to tempt him without your shirt, making him run inside and straight to...