74. "you're beautiful"

calum
"can you sing a song for me, cal?" you smile to your boyfriend as you lay across the couch with your legs in his lap. it was a lazy sunday and you loved his voice, so why not ask? "sing?" calum asks, raising his eyebrows. "mhm. any song, i don't mind." you tell him. "but why?" he chuckles, blushing slightly. "because I love your voice! don't tell me you get stage fright." you joke. "fine, fine." he smiles and clears his throat. he begins singing cherry by harry styles, one of your favorite songs. you close your eyes and relax, listening to calum. after he finished, you looked at him once again. "did you like it?" "i loved it," you tell him, sitting up and placing a kiss to his cheek. "your voice is so beautiful." "you're beautiful." he says, kissing your lips.

luke
the bridal party filtered out of the room getting ready to start the ceremony. you hugged each of the girls before heading over to the mirror to touch up your make up, but there was a knock on the door. you shuffled yourself toward the door only to be met with a familiar pair of blue eyes. "luke," you gasped. "you're not supposed to be here!" call it superstitious but you didn't want your marriage being plagued by a stupid curse. "I wanted to see you. I needed to take in the full beauty of you in this dress without any distractions. you're so beautiful," he admitted. his words coaxed you to open the door wide enough for him to come in. closing the distance between you, he hugged you, making sure to not crush the work of art that was you in your dress. "you are so beautiful, so incredibly beautiful. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." he kissed you quickly before speaking again. "now let's go get married."

ashton
"smile babe!" ashton giggles, snapping a photo on his phone. you blink at him in shock as he grins at the picture, then snatch the phone out of his hand. "that is an awful picture." you gasp, your eyes darting between his phone and him. "no it isn't." he says, taking his phone back. "ash please delete it!" "why?" the boy furrows his eyebrows. "because I look terrible!" you exclaim. "I don't see what's wrong with it." he admits and your eyes widen. "how can you not?" you question. ashton brings his phone closer so you both can look at the photo. "just look at me! "y/n you're beautiful, and this picture, which you look equally as beautiful in as every other photo of you, is amazing and I love it s much I may just set it as my wallpaper." "ash-" "no, y/n, I refuse to accept that this is a bad picture of you because quite frankly, I refuse to believe such a thing exists. you're beautiful." he says, his lips finding mine. "you're always beautiful."

michael
michael had never been one to let hate get to him. he just brushed it off, ignoring the person. but even when it did get to him, he didn't show it. however, when the fans started commenting on his weight after photos of 5sos at the beach came out, he took it pretty hard. they noticed while the other boys had 6 packs, michael didn't. the next day, you walk outside to him doing lunges in the grass. "you work out now?" "yep," he replies, breathing heavy. "gotta look good on stage." "michael, you know you look perfect just the way you are, right? you don't have to change just because you look different than the other guys." you tell him. he stops his movements and looks at you. "you're beautiful, with or without your little belly." you say, wrapping your arms around his neck, making him smile. "i love you." he says, pecking your lips. "i love you too."