Before-1

Jump to Chapter 1 if you want action set in the actual Clone Wars time! The Before's are all y/n and Ahsoka as younglings

Author's Note: updated this chappie again, making it more concise and making some major changes. y/n no longer has the ability to use Force Mind Probe techniques because 1) he's literally still a kid 2) no way the Jedi would allow that 3) it's just unrealistic.

A heavy cloak of impenetrable darkness and silence blanketed the room and its lurking shadows.

Then, two lightsabers ignited with a hiss. The soft, distinct, electrical hum of the weapons echoed around the room as they began to cross. Every slice of the glowing blades cut through the heavy darkness, the sound of the energy within the two lightsabers ending the eerie silence. 

One was crimson, double bladed; a sign of heightened emotions, strength, power. The other shone emerald, representing growth, regeneration, the nature of the Force.

Two figures looked through the dim light, their faces illuminated in shades of red and green.

Swiftly, gracefully, confidently, wordlessly they fought, their lightsabers pure, glowing ribbons of energy.

Each figure's muscles were taut, their eyes narrowed, gazing intently at the other, brows corrugated in concentration, a defiant scowl on each face. 

The red did not try to parry the incoming strikes, instead choosing to evade using somersaults and backflips. The blades slashed offensively with wide, fast swings. The duelist aggressively used the two blades with speed and stunning acrobatic skills to manoeuvre against their opponent.

The green fighter did not hesitate to attack, moving from defence to offence again and again with fluidity. The counterattacks were followed by a series of swift yet powerful strikes, carefully calculated to control the momentum of the battle.

Tension, although invisible, was thickly present in the dark room. Both opponents were evenly matched. The duel was possibly never-ending.

Finally, the green lightsaber backed its opponent against the wall. Unable to flip or strike freely, the double-bladed fighter was forced to simply block the tide of nimble strikes.

With a sudden jerk, the green lightsaber was slashed towards the red and pressed against one end of the opponent's weapon, causing the double blades to twist towards its own user. With no other choice than to evade their own lightsaber, the wielder was quickly overpowered and disarmed.

As it fell, the weapon immediately deactivated and clattered to the ground, a few metres away from the duellists' feet.

"Submit. Yield." A voice commanded as she held the green lightsaber to her opponent, mere centimetres away from his throat. Remarkably, she held the hilt backwards, using the reverse grip.

Excited whispers and praise sprang up around them, the owners of the voices having thought that she had become the final victor of the long, arduous duel.

The light from her weapon shone onto her rival, outlining the h/c hair, e/c eyes, unimpressed smirk, and grinning mouth of a boy.

The chalk white scar that snaked diagonally from below his left eye, across the bridge of his nose and to his right cheekbone, seemed too malignant and corrupt for a child.

He reached out with a hand, using the Force to tug the dropped lightsaber towards him. Noticing this, his opponent quickly stepped on the sliding weapon, stopping it from returning into its master's grip.

"Yield!" The voice demanded, more forcefully this time. The whispers increased in volume.

"I will not yield." The boy replied calmly and smirked. He gazed directly into his opponent's eyes, who flinched but did not move her blade.

Suddenly the female released her lightsaber and her foot shifted from its hold on the boy's weapon. Suddenly, her body was thrown across the circular room and smashed against the wall. Dazed and winded, she wasn't aware as the boy approached.

A single bead of sweat ran down his forehead as he used the Force to pick up both lightsabers, crossing them in an X on either side of her neck.

Her body ached from the collision against the wall, and she was breathing hard from the duel. Black spots danced in her eyes, darker than the unlit room in her vision.

At last, the dots and the dull pain subsided. She blinked and looked up, seeing that the boy had cornered her and was now holding the lightsabers in an X around her head.

"Now, you yield." The boy gave a devious, lopsided grin. 

Alright! First chapter done! There's a backstory on his lightsaber and all that, and yes y/n has a cool scar on his face lol.

I'm not perfect, so I would love to hear all of your suggestions! I hope you enjoyed that :)

Also, the lightsaber duel between y/n and Ahsoka was inspired by @odini210, please check out their story here! https://www.wattpad.com/story/214775940-ahsoka-tano-x-male-reader