Chapter 16

Hey guys! My bad this chappie is late. If ya didn't know already, I was on holiday! Anyways, hope you enjoy. And warning, it's pretty short, sorry.

Ahsoka leapt down from the boarding ramp lightly. The orangey Ryloth earth looked sandy underneath her boots. Behind her was the sound of laughing and bickering. y/n and Anakin exited the shuttle after her.

"Yes, but does that count?"

"What if mine's heavier than yours?"

"Is there a time limit?"

She heard the snippets of conversation and smiled at the two Jedi. Her Master was fiercely loyal to his friends, and sometimes judgmental of character. Seeing that he already formed a friendship with y/n quelled her fears about disagreements.

"He's rather like him," Aayla's calm voice floated towards Ahsoka. 

"Who? y/n's like Anakin?" the Togruta asked. 

"Well, both," Aayla chuckled.

"I think they're both similar in the way that they act like five year olds," Ahsoka grumbled as she and y/n's Master helped to unload the delivery shuttles from the larger ship.

"The time will come when you long for childishness and their simplicity, Ahsoka," Aayla replied. "Now, let's make sure they don't do anything bantha brained, shall we?"

The thud of the crates landing on hard earth was barely able to be heard over the laughter and chatter of the clones and Twi'leks as they watched two Jedi-one from the 327th, the other from the 501st-battle in the art of Force using.

"Come on, Cap!" Bly hollered excitedly from the small crowd that had formed to watch the bet take place. 

Anakin was winning, his crate count six compared to y/n's four. But the latter had found a strategy and was already beginning to catch up. 

The Padawan had used his crates to form a sort of barrier, blocking Anakin from carrying his into his pile easily. There were four crates left.

Their tension and concentration could almost be felt by the clone troopers and Twi'lek villagers who were spectating. Each had begun to rally and cheer for either y/n or Anakin.

Fingers splayed, palms open, tightness in every muscle, they struggled to lift up each of the crates. Even with the Force aiding them, the Ryloth sun beat hard on their backs and made them perspire heavily.

Aayla and Ahsoka watched the two battle it out from the sidelines, smirking and laughing at their ridiculous facial expressions.

"Come on General, you're ahead! Beat the kid!" they heard Rex cheer Anakin on. But for some reason Ahsoka's guts were hoping that y/n would win. 

She gazed as her friend lifted the last crate and maneuvered it over towards his wall-like pile... Anakin was making slow progress... he and y/n were now tied, whoever set their crate down first would win...

Ahsoka grinned at y/n's awkwardness. She would have done much better at the Force handling part of the bet than him, but his wit and the fact that he had challenged her Master were some traits that Ahsoka admired in him.

THUD! The Togruta chuckled at the outcome as half of the spectators cheered and the other half grumbled disappointingly.

"Yes yes, thank you ladies and gentlemen, the clapping is very nice," Anakin's voice echoed across the clearing.

"And that's fourteen cratefuls of kriffing heavy supplies delivered straight to your door! Enjoy!" y/n added in a voice that carried a loss.

"Great try kid," Rex chuckled and clapped him on the back. "But the 501st gets bragging rights."

At this, y/n shot up, his face mock horrified. "Oh no Bly! What have I done? Bragging rights, honour and glory! I've given it away!" He collapsed on the sandy ground, panting with exhaustion and slick with sweat. Ahsoka saw that her Master was just as fatigued.

She rolled her eyes. "Come on n/n, up you get." She said and extended a hand, pulling him up. "There seems to be a diner there, do you wanna go grab a drink?"

y/n nodded. "Just remind me not to do that ever again. And...you have to pay."

Who did you think would win? And what are your thoughts on smut/lemon in this story...? Reply in the comments.