Part 5: End of the month

Soo I just had this idea and I really wanna include it in the story so let's start. And you'll get some background information in this chapter 'cause why not.

Shiggy's POV

I woke up in my bed and felt like shit. 'Why do I feel so shitty??.... Oooohh I remember, I got drunk yesterday' All the memories from yesterday swapped over me in waves and made me even more tired. I then reached on my little bedside table and grabbed my red inhaler. If I don't take that shit every morning and evening I won't wake up the next day. I have it since that one time I got really sick as a kid and the doctor told me, that my lungs don't work like they're supposed to do anymore. I also got a blue inhaler for emergencies and traveling. I always have on on me especially on missions.

I slipped on my gloves I got from Kurogiri.
I got up and dressed in in my usual black shirt and jeans. 'It's way to warm for a hoodie right now'. Today I felt more uneasy or nervous than usual. 'Somethings wrong... I can feel it...' I opened my door and walked in the bar.

Patchwork was in the bar with a little pyramid of used shot glasses in front of him. 'What an idiot, it's only 8am and he's already wasted!!' "Hey since when are you up burnt toast?!" I asked annoyed. "Why do you call me that now...I swear I'm gonna kill Twice!!!" He mumbled "Don't do that, Toga told me when you changed in the disguise." Dabi sighed and groaned "I should have known. This girl can't keep anything to herself." "And??" "What do you want now creep?!" He responded pissed "Whatever.. Don't drink to much, you'll need to clean up this mess later." I said while shuffling to the arm chair near the TV. "Yeah... whatever." 'This bitch' I turned on the TV and watched one of these stupid shows about ghost 'discoveries'. I heard the moron bring more shot glasses and reopening the vodka.

~Time skip for those who sleep till noon~

Kurogiris' POV

I teleported in the bar after waking up the rest of the League. In the bar I saw two pyramids each made out of 6 shot glasses and a confused Dabi trying to build a 3rd one out of 3 glasses. Next to him was also an empty vodka bottle. 'Well that is the usual behavior Dabi shows.'

I sighed and then noticed Tomura on an armchair near the TV. I walked closer 'Is young master sleeping?' He was indeed rolled up like a cat sleeping peacefully in the chair. 'This is actually really good since it is that time of the month again. It is time to get my protective clothing and equipment.'

I walked in the direction of the left hall until Toga came in the bar. "Ahh Toga it is you. I actually need your help with something." "What do you need me to do? Also an address would be really helpful." she giggled already plotting something. "No, you don't need to end someone's life, but it would be nice if you would fill up the bathtub with warm water and set the black shampoo and conditioner up." "Oh, why though??" She was curious now. "Well Toga, you know that Tomura hates water and especially bathing. He nearly never washes his hair voluntary so once, at the end of every month I kinda force him. So also bring the others some ear protection later." "Ok Kuro, don't worry I got it!!" She screeched and turned back to run in the right hall.

'Well well let's get this started at least I don't have to yank him out of the closet or drag him out from under the bed like the last times.' I teleported to the basement and opened a big closet revealing my white protection clothing and equipment.

The most important parts of the clothing were definitely the cloves and the big white coat. The equipment were the leashes and the carabineer. We have a loop near the bathtub for such purposes. I pulled out the big waterproof boots if he decided to splash water all over me again. I then pulled out my head protection against his scratching since he loves to go for my head, arms and neck. 'Soo this stuff is new since I have to buy a new coat, gloves and head protection every 5 month.' I pulled out my own ear protection. I pulled out a belt and attached the leash and carabineer to it. 'Soo I'm ready for another fight with him. It's almost like bathing a human sized cat.'

I teleported to the bar and Dabi looked shooked at me. He wore an ear protection. 'Toga already gave him one, good' But he said nothing most likely because he thinks he's hallucinating. I walked to the chair and was now over Tomura ready to grab him. "Aaahhhhhh Aliens, there here!!!" Dabi screamed loud. 'I hope Toga gave all other members their ear protection. It's about to go down.'

Tomura looked up, at first sleepy but then his pupils widen and I grabbed him at his chest. His eyes formed to splits and he started screeching the life out of his lungs. I attached the leach on his chest and stomach just in time, then now he was no longer sleepy nor clumsy. 'This was pretty smooth for the hardest part of bathing Tomura' He was focused on freeing himself. He started scratching my arms and kicking me as I lifted him up. 'I can hear him screaming even though the protection. He must be really loud right now.' I started dragging him in the right floor and he just continued kicking and now cursing "Fuck you Kurogiri!! Let me down bitch!!! I kill you as soon as I'm free!!! Fucking asshole!!" 'Yeah right' I rolled my eyes and opened the bathroom door.

He pushed even stronger and yanked his head and arms all around me, the walls and door as he saw the bathtub filled with water. 'The shampoo and conditioner are right next to the bathtub just like I requested' Now comes the second hardest part of bathing Tomura. Getting the carabineer on the loop without him escaping, if that part is successful then the rest is a fun park ride.

I got the carabineer from my belt and attached it to the leash with one hand while pressing Tomura on my side with the other hand. 'Ok, now I just gotta connect the carabineer with the loop. I was really struggling to hold him and connect him to the wall at the same time. Always when I leaned over the tub he would press himself to my side and kinda climb on my back. This brought me out off balance nearly every time.

After some fights later I finally attached the carabineer to the loop. Tomura pressed himself to my side even harder now. But now I have two free hands, so I grabbed him and started pulling him off. He has his nails dug deep in my coat so it was really hard to get him off. He also hissed at me the entire time as I tried to pull him off. The harder I pulled the louder his hisses got.

'Finally!' I pulled him off and now he hung over the bathtub and curled himself up. He opened his mouth and said something but I just pulled the blue inhaler out of his pocket and dumped him in the bathtub. Tomura just screamed loudly and splashed water all around him 'I'll clean the bathroom later'

I grabbed the shampoo and started massaging it gently in his hair. He imidently stopped fighting back and sat calm in the tub. 'I've taken care of him for 16 years now and he always calmed down when I do that.' I pulled the shower head over and tested if the water is warm. Then I washed the shampoo out of his hair carefully so he doesn't get any in his eyes. I continued with the conditioner and we waited a bit so it could sink in. While we waited I got two towels from the cupboards. One for his hair and the other one for his body. I laid them on the sink for later. After I washed the conditioner out, I handed him his blue inhaler "Here, so you'll get some air after all this stress." He seemed thankful and nodded, he used it and laid it on the sink. "While you dry yourself and your hair, I'll go change back and bring you some dry clothes" I said and unleashed him.

Then I teleported to Tomura's room and got him some black sweatpants, a long sleeved shirt and some socks from his closet. Before I teleported back to the bathroom. I closed his curtains and made his bed ready 'He's gonna be sleepy like always so I got everything ready for him.' I teleported in front of the bathroom door and knocked three times to signal the arrival of his clothes. I continued and teleported to the basement to change my clothes and then to the bar to get a stool for him.

I teleported to the bathroom an put the stool down so Tomura can sit down. I pulled out the dryer from the other one and started carefully drying his hair. I also brushed knots out of his hair gently. When I finished he was already half asleep so I grabbed the blue inhaler from the cupboard and teleported us both to his room and carefully placed Tomura in his bed and his inhaler next to him on the bedside table. 'How peaceful he looks now after such an exhausting action. I think I myself deserve some of my good alcohol now.' I teleported to the bar to make myself a drink.

1680 words

Important AN: Since I kinda fucked up the homeschooling part during the pandemic I now have to learn for upcoming tests in June. So I'll post new parts of this story every Wednesday and Saturday. So please be patiently with me! Thanks

Ps: this is a Wednesday part