Part 61: Paranormal Liberation Front

Nobody's POV:

Tomura walked down the fancy hall of their new base. Dabi was beside him but still keeping his distance. The leader knew it would be for the best if he would go around alone as the rest of the League was celebrating their victory and the Paranormal Liberation Front. 'A way to fancy name..but still better than what we had going on..' his crimson eyes looked over to his right-hand man as he stopped and leaned on his crutch. "Don't you wanna join them Dabi?" 

The other's attention went back to him giving a mumbled "Not really, fancy drinks and food as well as all the chatting aren't my thing." He motioned with his hand behind them to where they had come from. 'And especially not bird man and sushi...ew...'

"I see, but you will be bored with me anyway. I can barely move." his eyes shifted to his destroyed body and then up to his lover. He was covered in bandages. Over his hand which had gotten surgery and will get a replacement soon, as well as his broken rips and leg. The now grand commander was overall in a bad condition, nevertheless it was worth it. 'There was no way around it...and we needed more people and the money anyway..so two birds with one stone.'

"Doesn't matter. At least I can help my favorite handjob, crusty lips, creep," he placed his hand on Shigaraki's shoulder as he wanted to continue listing the many nicknames the other had. But instead, the light-haired man used his crutch to 'step' on his foot to shut his loose beak up. The ravenette gave a mix of a groan and whine as he backed away and supporting himself against the wall "What was that for?!!" He wanted to elaborate further but was stopped as he heard the other laugh. A brief smile formed on his face and he decided to not be too mad at his boyfriend. "You know, I had a hard time as well?" he pointed out as he showed some of the bandages around his arms and neck. 'Needless to say that my new quirks aren't working as well as they are supposed to..but that is something only me and doc know.'

The other walked over to Dabi slowly. When he got to him he gave a small whisper "Well well, so the almighty Dabi had a hard time." he had a teasing tone in his rough voice before he gave a chuckle. 

"Oh, stop it you bastard." the man gave him a gentle and playful push. After a second of silence, he straightened his back again. "Anyway, what would be the plan now?" He helped his boss back on tracks so that they could leave this hall and get somewhere more private. The flame villain had been kiss deprived for a while and couldn't wait to taste the other man's scarred lips. 

"Well I have quite a lot on my mind." he paused for a second ordering his thoughts and looking around before whispering "But I think at first we have to take care of Eri. I am sure she misses us a lot." 

"Great plan boss, anything else? Something I might be able to help you with?" The other spoke a bit louder in case someone was listening. He still felt like that laptop freak from earlier was around. 'I swear that fuck has ears and eyes everywhere...' he looked around paranoidly trying not to be obvious. 

"Well, first of you need to introduce me to that new guy." Tomura changed his tone to match Dabi's as he noticed the sudden change. He had to say his lover was smart but sometimes a bit to paranoid or worried. But he ultimately didn't mind that much. 

"Of course, when you are ready to talk to them." Dabi gave him a brief look before he continued to stare forward. 'Well shit...but I had it coming..'

"Second, I have to take care of some of the intruders. I am sure the doctor has his hands on them?" He looked over to the black haired villain. 'I think now would be a good time to utilize them. Maybe turn them into some High Ends... definitely weaponize them...they are quite strong and with my plans I need every bit of power I can get.' 

The other's ocean blue eyes looked over to him confused for a few seconds. But then he seemed to have caught up. "Yeah, right...those...yeah the doc has the tanks...but I am not sure if he just stored them or is doing...his stuff.." he tried to keep it vague, but he knew Shigaraki would get it. 'Well, he seemed quite happy to get more test subjects..I just hope that Tomura will not start a war with him for that.'