Part 43: Gigantomachia

Shiggy's POV

We have arrived at the forest for 5 days now. The trip was luckily only around an hour but still exhausting for me. But there was still no trace of the power Kurogiri was looking for. Unfortunately we had to get rid of the van, so we won't raise any suspicion. So now we, Mr. Compress, Dabi, Toga, Twice, Spinner and me were camping in an old rotten house. I don't think this garbage heap is worthy of being called a house at all, but it's a roof over our heads. A digger was literally right next to it and to be honest I might just end this dump myself. I sighed as I looked in front of me again. 

I wanted to do something, anything to pass this time. I stood up and Toga giggled "Where are you going Tommy?" 'Ugh, there go my plans to have some alone time.' I hissed back "Stop calling me that and to that cult. I found a fancy building yesterday while I was looking for this power, so I am now going to pay them a visit." Toga giggled and jumped down from a pile of garbage she claimed as hers. 

"I would love to come Shiggy and I am sure the others would too." She turned to face the others in the room. Meaning everyone except Dabi, he went out to go find some recruits. Despite my knowledge about his current absence my crimson eyes were still looking for that black haired burnt bastard I call my lover. Perhaps the back of my mind hoped that he would just pop up out of nowhere.

Toga added a low "Ohh is our Leader sad that his local bad boy won't join us?" My eyes focused back on her as I gave her an angry glare "Shut it crazy!!" She rolled her shining golden eyes and before we could have a fight Mr. Compress interrupted "I like the idea of a little bit fine villainy and some group bonding. The organization might as well join us, we are currently only six members." 'He has a point there...' 

I wanted to roll my eyes, but I instead grabbed father and placed the hand on my face. "Alright then let's go." Toga followed me while she installed her gadgets on her back. The rest did the same. We left the dump and walked through the forest. They all followed me to the big house. Toga walked right to the door as soon as she spotted it in between the trees. As we all were in the house I looked around, nothing 'Suspicious...where are all the people...'

I walked though a small hall and opened an old wooden door without hesitation. Behind it I saw a big group of people in black clothing and skull like masks. One of them spoke loudly "How did you find this place!!" A figure next to the other whispered "That's the League of Villains.." I heard the door close behind me and another person spoke "Eww, look a lizard." 

I figured that they were talking about Spinner 'So they are THAT kind of cult...disgusting.' I wanted to sigh but Mr. Compress already looked at some of the cult's stuff and examined it "This stuff looks cool but I don't think it is worth a lot." "Stop that!!" the person who spoke first yelled. Mr. Compress put a figure down and explained our situation shortly "We are currently a little bit short of money. I do not think stealing is a noble thing nor good, but what else can you do."

The person who talked badly about Spinner yelled "Get away from here, this is a sacred place!!" The people grabbed candleholder and wanted to attack us. I mumbled "We'll leave when we're finished, we didn't plan on staying here long anyways." I walked towards the crowd and grabbed the first person's face. They screamed in pain but I couldn't care less as I let go and grabbed another person. The others followed my example and started killing the cult members. 

A moment later I kicked a dead body out of my way. 'Ugh, what disgusting people.' I looked to Twice who looked through some of their stuff. He sighed disappointed "Here I thought cults were rich." I muttered "Well not everything is a movie Twice." Then I heard Toga whine "Look Shiggy, my tip broke!" I rolled my eyes and sighed "Not my problem and we currently don't have the materials to fix that. And I can't contact Giran because he seems to be too busy." She huffed and pouted angrily.