Part 17: Memories

Writing block still (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

⚠️Warning ⚠️ brutal and bloody AND
ANGST

Also some Dabi flashbacks

Dabi's POV

I walked into the right hall with Shigaraki. We needed to get stuff out off our old rooms. It was pretty quiet. I only heard the sound of the wooden floor under our feet. 'I need to start a conversation. This is getting way to awkward!?'

"Sooo about the thing that happened in the closet." 'Really Dabi?! Why would you even start a conversation like this!!!' Tomura didn't even look up and just answered quietly "That never happened and don't you even DARE mention it to ANYONE!!" 'What else did you expect from this beautiful creep. What!! No just creep. He is just a little creep.' "I never planned to tell it anyone anyway Shiggy~" I replied mocking.

I could see him blushing even though his light blue hair. 'Cute' I blushed slightly when I thought back to the day he was just as red as a tomato after I teased him. It somehow made me happy. 'I don't know if it was my successful teasing or his confused with anger and embarrassment filled blushing face.'

I didn't notice that he was no longer next to me. 'He must be in his room' I thought as I stood in front of the door which leads to my old room. 'I just need to get rid of the little box, then I'll leave this place.'

I stood in front of the wooden door. I wanted to open it but then I heard a sound behind it. Like footsteps. 'Who is that?? A hero!! They can't find out that I DABI am Endeavor's oldest son. I have to decide if I want to open the door loudly and just attack them or open it silently and surprise them. I choose the first one!!'

I activated my quirk and a little blue flame ignited in my right hand. 'Let's go kill a little bitch!!!' I kicked the door open and the hero jumped back in surprise. He has a little black box in his left hand. "You shouldn't take things that don't belong to you hero~" I smiled and looked at my victim.

The male hero was probably about 30 years old and just as tall as me. He was pretty muscular and had white long hair. I could also see a pretty bad scar on his face even if it was kinda dark and he had a black huge backpack. 'I don't know his quirk but by the looks of it he seems like a pretty strong enemy.'

The hero looked at me too as I closed the door behind me so my flames won't destroy everything here. "What do you want you villain?!" he asked with a pretty dark voice. "I already told you hero" I snickered "I want my belongings back" I pointed at his hands.

The hero looked down and I used this moment and threw my blue flames at him. They were not my full strength but rather more like 40% of my power. I just wanted to see what he would do with them since I didn't know his quirk. What did happened actually surprised me.

He put his hand in front of him and sucked up my blue flames. As he did this a little bar blinked up at his backpack. He finished sucking them up in seconds and now I could see a big whole in his right hand. 'So his quirk works like a vacuum. This is actually going to be pretty fun!!' I chuckled and added "I am surprised that you survived round 1, but don't worry. It'll be over soon~"

I threw a big ball of flames at him and ignited the walls around us with it. They set on fire in seconds and builder a wall of extremely hot blue fire. 'Let's see what you do with 90% of my current power level.' He pulls out his left hand to block the attack but I wasn't focused on him anymore because he dropped the box.

Everything happened in slow motion. The box feel painfully slow to the ground. In the background my flames glowed brightly. I was frozen in place and only my eyes followed the accident. The box turned a bit and I could see the front. On the black little box where some blue painted roses and some carved out wood roses. It was just beautiful. I can remember the day I got it from mother like it was yesterday.