Part 11: How to make a new plan

I may put floatyknifes (TogaxOchaco) in the story too, because why not. But I'll decide that in the next chapters.

Toga's POV

It has been around 1 month since our softie Dabi adopted Raven. She got a little name tag now and I even brought her to the doctor one time for a check up. The results were that she is completely healthy but a little underweight from her street life.

Because of Dabi's good teaching she only made miner problems at first. She's a really good girl now. She also really likes to cuddle with Tommy at first he was a bit annoyed that he couldn't do his work properly but he really appreciates her company now. But when she wants to take naps she always goes to Dabi because he's warm. I often play with her when the others are busy. She's really clumsy sometimes and loves feathers. She's really playful and loveable.

Shiggy's POV

I got up from my bed and immediately heard tired complaining meows from Raven. "Raven you know that I have to work?!" I walked over to my desk and pulled the notebook out of a drawer as well as a pencil. Raven followed me as soon as I sat down and climbed up my leg. "Raaveen, I have to work. I'm sorry but I can't play with you right now." She completely ignored me and curled up in my lap.

I sighed and pulled out my phone 'Time to text our cat tamer.' I opened a messaging app and searched for his contact. 'Ahh there he is!'

🔥Burnt bastard🔥

Hey burnt toast, go get your fucking cat.
I have to work and she wants to play

Ok, I I'll be there in a moment.
Crusty brat.

It wasn't my decisions to get a cat!!

And it who didn't get rid of it?

I closed my phone and laid it next to my notebook. 'I don't have the fucking time to deal with his stupid ass!!' I sighed and opened the book. 'What do I do now??' I started to stroke Ravens black fur and she purred as answer. 'At least the kitten is some kind of magic stress relief.' I smiled a bit.

Then Dabi opened the door. "Have you ever heard about fucking knocking?!" I asked annoyed. "Actually no, this is how I was treated as a kid and a brat like you should be treated the same way." he said as he came closer to the desk. He held his hand out and looked at me. I looked confused at him but then it hit me "Oh right, here!" I pulled Raven out off my lap and gave her to Dabi. "Thanks now do your planning, we won't disturb you." He responded and walked out of the room closing the door behind him gently.

'This stupid motherfucking idiot. I really don't know why I haven't killed him to this day, but I guess it was nice of him to get the kitten even if she needs a lot of attention. Just like Dabi' I smiled a bit and focused on my work again. 'I have to do some paperwork besides the plans, it is really annoying sometimes.' Now I have to make a decision. Do I want to do the rest of the paperwork or the new plan first. 'Paperwork is way to fucking boring and I can do the rest later anyway, so I'll think of a new plan first.'

'So what is our goal. Always think of a clear goal first. We want to destroy All Might and the hero society. That's our final goal but we need to take small steps towards it. But first we need some fucking information about the heroes. So how do we get information without being suspected or seen. And where do we get the info from. We could ask Giran for information, but that will cost us something and his information are not that trustworthy sometimes.' I bit my left tump nail. 'We could get some information from UA but how???'