Part 34: Go Eri, you can do it

Nobody's POV

Eri sat on the couch with the rest of the League watching some kids show while eating pizza and apples. She sat in between Shigaraki and Toga who was completely focused on the show. Shigaraki did not focus on the show that much, he was more focused on the black haired male's head on him lap. 

He stroked the black spiky hair of his boyfriend who was clearly asleep in his lap. Dabi fell asleep half way through the show, Tomura didn't mind though. The League could finally relax after such an eventful week. 

Eri munched on one of the apple pieces, as she tapped Tomu's arm "I wanna do that too.." she whispered nearly inaudible, as she pointed at the TV screen. Tomura focused on the screen. The protagonist held some kind of speech about friendship and saving others with your power. 

"You wanna be a hero?" he raised an eyebrow trying to figure out what she meant. "No, I wanna be able to control my powers....and then save others?" The last part sounded like she didn't even understand how she is supposed to do that. 

He looked to his left side, right to Eri who looked up. "Well, how do you want to start?" he asked. He didn't want to force her to do anything she wouldn't want to do. It's her own decision and she gets all the time she needs. 

She looked down to her knees with her hands in her lap. She seemed incredibly focused on trying to find an answer. Tomura went back to massage Dabi's head, and make a mess out of his hair just to fix it right afterwards. 

For the rest of the show Eri was quiet. She didn't really focus on the last 10 minutes of the show, which wasn't that much of a waste since they already kinda knew that the protagonist would win. When the end credits showed up, the League except for Tomura, Eri and Dabi cleaned up the room. 

Suddenly Eri said "Can I even save people with a quirk like mine?" Tomura starred at her. His throat went dry, but then he blurted "Why do you think that Eri?!" His hand went to her face and patted her head. 

Eri's eyes watered as she sniffed "I-I break people. That's how I was born...I-I'm cursed!" Her red eyes looked up, weakly. Tears rolled down her face as she tried to face Tomura. 

Tomu's heart felt heavy in his chest. It was unbearable to see her cry because of something that isn't even her fault. He tapped beside him with his hand to signal her to come closer. 

The young girl crawled over to the man and hugged onto his arm. He petted her head with his free arm and whispered "It's okay Eri. Nothing is wrong with you...Just let it all out and then we'll see what we'll do." 

Something shifted next to Tomura so he turned his head. It was Dabi who probably woke up from Eri's crying. He looked up to Tomura with his ocean blue eyes. Tomura could only give him a sad look. 

Then Dabi got up from his lap to make room. Then he grabbed Eri gently and placed her on his boyfriends lap. She hugged the male immediately and buried her face in his black shirt. 

He kissed Tomura's forehead and said with a low dark voice "I'll get some water for her. Then we can elaborate further."

He nodded and continued petting her head, helping her calm down while Dabi went to the kitchen. "Everything will be okay, Eri.." She whimpered something but he couldn't quite understand what she said. 

"Come look at me." He said gently as he lifted her head carefully. He then wiped a small tear of her cheek. "You don't have to be afraid. You have Dabi, the League and me." He tug some of her curly light blue hair behind her ear. 

This moment Dabi stepped in the room with a glass of water in his hands. He came to the couch, sat down besides Tomura again and handed him the glass. Tomura took it with a weak smile and mumbled "Here Eri, drink this."