Halloween special

We're just gonna act like it's Halloween right now. It's not like we didn't just jump a month forward in canon time. So this is kinda like a look in the future. THE FUTURE!! So it might be a bit confusing but as this story as a whole proceeds things will hopefully clear up. 

Also thank you MayaFromPurpleHouse for always supporting this story. It means a lot to me. This chapter will be two parted: One will be wholesome the other will be more on the smuty side. Please enjoy. 

Eri's POV

I woke up my my comfy bed. I rubbed my eyes for a moment so I could make out my surroundings. I was in my familiar white bed and the build in fish tank was across it. I yawned and got out of bed to open the dark blue curtains and let some sun in my room. After I fixated the cloth I walked over to the fish tank. 

"Good morning fishies!!" I greeted them and smiled. There are exactly 30 fishies in my tank, I've counted them many times. 15 rainbow ones with big fins, 10 small golden fishies and five glow in the dark ones. 

I got my stool from the desk and placed it in front of the aquarium. Then I took the little orange tube and opened the tank from the top. I sprinkled some of the fish flakes on the water and watched the fish swim to the top and eat them. I giggled "You guys sure are hungry." 

Then I walked to my own small bathroom to brush my teeth. I put the toothpaste on the toothbrush and turned the little hourglass on the sink. 'I need to brush my teeth until all the sand is on the bottom.' I thought as I started. 

When I finished and cleaned up I went back in my room to get dressed. I decided to wear a black skirt with black white kitty paws. I got a red shirt with loose arms under it, a small trousers under the skirt and some high thighs. 

I put two black hair ties around my wrist. 'Big Sis Magne will help me with my hair for sure.' I closed my room door behind me to look for Tomu so he can help my with my bandages. 

I jumped around the huge mansion looking for Tomu. 'Tomu said he'll redo my bandages. I hope it doesn't leave a scar.' I opened the big wooden door to the tea room. 'Ugh what a drag..' 

I looked inside the tea room. The big table table and white couches were empty. 'Where could he be?.' I asked myself. I played with a lock of my ear. "Maybe he's in the game room?'  I looked over to the big grandfather clock. 

The big  golden hand was on the three and the short one pointed to the nine. 'So it is for sure 9am..ok an hour has 60 minutes and 6 is half of the dial. That makes 30 minutes and since 3 is the half of 6 that means it's.' I puffed my cheeks thinking hard '...9:15am!! I think that is correct.'

 The first thing Dabi taught me was how to tell time. 'He's pretty good at teaching me stuff. Okay now what happens around 9:15am?' I thought hard but somehow couldn't remember. 'Let's check that one up!' I pulled out my phone. 

When auntie Toga, Big Sis Magne and me went shopping Toga bought it for me, saying that it will be extremely useful in the future. We also bought a light blue phone case with small red stars on it. 

'Now the note app.' I clicked on the small pencil symbol on the screen. I scrolled through the different note documents until I found 'Time schedule'. Auntie Toga helped me a lot while making different lists and how to use my phone. I even have my own number now. 

'So around 8-12am Tomu is...in his office working. Soo I need to go to his office.' I put the phone in my skirt pocket and opened the heavy wooden door. 

Then I walked down the big hall past my own room again. I stopped at the big marble stairs. They are huge and very impressive. 'Every time I walk down these stairs I feel like a real princess or a powerful ruler.' I thought as I made my way downstairs.