Part 54: Desperate need for touch

Sorry a bit late but Smut 

Nobody's POV:

Dabi leaned against a lab table "As I was saying. He could still be injured and I want to talk some stuff out with the others about the new member." Ujiko still looked at a sheet of paper signing it and then turning it. "I will make sure not to get injured by Machia." the flame user added. The doctor laid his sheet down and looked up to the young man. "Fine, but I will only teleport you back when Johnny is ready, not a second earlier."

Dabi gave a nod "Understood." The small man clapped on his knees "Come here Johnny!" he happily lured the small Nomu on his lap from under the desk. Then he looked at Dabi "See you soon, don't die." The other gave a small chuckle before feeling that tight sick feeling again with the need to throw up. He burped the black liquid up and was teleported to Tomura. 

The tall ravenette looked around as he found himself in a small cave. He almost hit his head the second he entered. He spotted a tree which had its roots and trunk parts down here. At the bottom he recognized a familiar light haired man curled up against it. His diamond eyes had a sad look as he saw the bandages on his arm as well as his pale and completely destroyed skin. He breathed in as he came closer to the resting figure on the ground squatting down to him. 

As Dabi came closer to the Leader the man suddenly shot up and was about to grab his throat before recognizing his lover. "Dabi." he stated before letting go and hugging the flame user. A smile formed on his dry lips as he felt his warmth. Dabi hugged him back and lifted his head up with one finger. He connected his lips with the man's completely destroyed ones and the other melted into the kiss instantly.

The kiss was a bit short and they parted their lips to look into each other's eyes, admiring the other's unique beauty. Dabi pulled the small device out of his ear as well as Tomura's so the doctor couldn't spy on them. Tomura then wrapped his arms around the fire user's shoulders as the man pulled the Leader back into a more heated kiss. As soon as their lips touched again the light haired man opened his mouth to let the other slip his tongue in his mouth. 

Dabi grabbed onto Tomura's hair and lightly pulled it. The injured arms of the man laid on his shoulder supporting him while his other hand ran through his lover's spiky hair. The man was extra careful with his boyfriend since he had no gloves on. The black haired man pushed the other one in his lap and the normally smaller one but now taller one wrapped his legs around his waist. As the ravenette's other hand squeezed his lover's ass he moaned into the kiss. With that they disconnected their lips, but still stayed close to each other. 

"How are you Tomura?" Dabi asked panting. The man gave a nod and then placed his head on the other's shoulder. "Better now that you're here." The man chuckled as he placed soft kisses on the scars on his neck "Obsessed now, aren't we?" As Tomura was about to give the man an answer, he bit down a sensitive area on his neck. "AHhhh~" Shigaraki moaned as his hand pulled on the black hair. 

Dabi let out a sly grin as he saw the tent in the other's pants. "You excited?" He gently palmed Tomura's boner under his pants. The man let out a whimper as he buried his head in the crook of the other's neck. "Don't~"  he let out. The flame user looked at his lover, he had a slightly disappointed but mostly worried look "Is something wrong?" he asked softly as he then rubbed the other's back.

The Leader spoke with his head resting on the other's shoulder "I still have to walk tomorrow, you know?" Dabi gave his forehead a small kiss "A handjob?" his hands were now on the other's hips holding him in place. The crimson eyes looked away from Dabi "What about you then?" the man kissed the space next to his eye "You can suck me off if you want." he gave a low growl as he saw the blush on Shigaraki's face.