Part 52: This is Eri!!

Eri's POV

I followed dad who's index finger I held with my own. We were walking around the city, nothing special. Some shops here, some there, people on the street dressed funny but that's all. I had no idea where we were going since he said it was kind of a surprise but he gave me a backpack with some stuff inside. He then suddenly stopped for a second, I felt his hand around my hips as he lifted me up. I giggled as he did so and adjusted me to his hip.

Dad had brown hair and red eyes as well as glasses. He told me that it was to be better at the game. 'Why can't I get dressed up like that too...perhaps black hair and purple eyes?' I thought as I looked at the world now way taller 'Everything looks smaller from up here, I can also look at more stuff.' Besides the boring shops there were a lot of people here. They all looked different and moved around. I put my scarf up a bit more for my cold nose as I held onto his jacket as support.

I wore a big purple hoodie with a cat paw and a matching skirt Magne chose for me. She also did my hair in two low piggy tails which were held together with purple bows. I also wore what I think Magne called a beanie. It held my ears warm which was really nice. It was especially nice cuddling against dad who was like warm 24/7. I let my feet dangle from the height as he turned again now leaving the shopping area and the many people.

After a while of walking around big houses and tiny ones we came across a rather nice building with a garden. 'What is that class thing right next to the house?' It looked like a part of the house but made of glass which plants standing there. Dad walked to the door and ringed the bell. It was a light and rather pleasant tone. He looked at me and gave a small smile, I returned it as we then heard steps coming closer.

A woman with short messy brown hair which was held up in a tiny ponytail, tired grey eyes with small dark circles under them and a mug which had some hot stuff in it. A white big button up and rather appropriate black pants covered her light body. The mug also read 'Fuck yall. I'm out!' 'I wonder what that means...I can ask dad later, he knows everything.' 

She looked at us for a couple seconds before moving back "Come in Scar, before anyone sees you guys." Dad carried me inside and let me down carefully. "Put your shoes here." He pointed at a foot mat in front of a shelf which had keys, mask, gloves and other stuff on top. "You guys are early. I expected you to be here in," she held her arm up to read the time on her watch, "10 minutes. Besides that it's only 8am." Her hoarse voice had some kind of funny accent. It was a bit hard to understand at first but I am sure I'll get used to it.

The woman walked into a living room drinking the stuff out of her cup. "Why does your cup smell a bit funny Zaza?" Dad asked. "Well it's tee." She flopped on a huge couch with a big Tv in front and consols under it. Dad gave a low huff. "That doesn't smell like tee." "Teequila, it's been a rough morning." The woman who's name is Zaza, I guess, placed the cup on the coffee table and stood up. "You can sit down on the couch, I'll be back in 10 minutes."

She left the room but her head came back after a second "The big cat is chip, he doesn't bite, just big." I looked around unsure what she meant with big cat for a moment. Dad made his way over to the couch and relaxed on it, I followed him. 'Who's that woman anyways?' I sat down and looked around for a second spotting some paintings around the house which all had the same sign. 

I looked at dad "Dad.", I picked at his new jacket. "Yes sweetie?" "Who's she?" I questioned as I leaned against him. He was silent for a second which Is why I looked up to him. "She is kind of an old friend who still owns me some favors, so she decided to help." I nodded "What is the surprise?" I let the backpack slid of my shoulder an the grey couch. He gave me a smile "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now, would it?" I gave a small huff.