Part 73: Love and care

Nobody's POV:

Two villains as dangerous as it could get, both laying each other's arms. Them sharing the alluring warmth of one another with each other. Soft electric blue eyes looking deeply in deep crimson ones. The soft mattress under them and them under a soft and thick blanket. Their looks telling each other more than their words ever could. 

Dabi lifted himself up as his half opened shirt revealed slowly more of his fit body. He smiled when their lips met in a soft kiss again. It was all he could ever ask for, to lay here with his lover and let time pass. To exchange soft looks and kisses, to drown in each other's love and softness, and slowly suffocate by the sweetness of all their actions and words. To disappear in the sea, that is their love.

The white-haired leader gave a small satisfied hum in reply when he was kissed. One of his arms traveled up to his face and held it very gently with his gloved hand. His dry and red kissed lips in a soft smile. The crimson eyes only looking at him when their lips parted after a moment, content in each other's arms and being. 

But it did not take long for the calming and comforting silence to be broken by no one other but the leader. "Dabi... you know we can't lay here all day. We have responsibilities." His arms formed into a hug around him. 

"Mhm... Just one more minute," Dabi whispered to him and let himself sink onto his clothed chest, His face on the soft fabric over his chest. It felt like a bliss, a perfect moment between them. And no one could see it. These soft sides of them were only for each other. 

 "I would love to agree burnt shit... but this is the fourth just one more minute." he replied with the nickname said in such a gentle fashion that it could never be meant in an insulting way. His healthy hand moved to his head and combed through his black messy hair. It was a tender and delicate touch. As if the burnt, stitched up man before him was made out of the most expensive glass work. His other hand was now on the side of his face. His thumb rolling over his skin, being gentle with the stitches and purple textured skin. It was such a distinct sensation, like what he would imagine heaven's clouds to feel like. 

"Mhm, isn't there enough time for another minute?" He replied and closed his eyes to fully embrace his lover's touch. How such dangerous hands could have such a soothing feeling and take care of him in such a perfect way.

"You really want things to go your way, don't you?" he whispered and placed another small peck on his lips. Those mismatched lips were just the most amazing thing in the whole wide world. 

"Yeah, and you are the boss. Can't you just decide that we will not work anymore today?" he mumbled and looked at him now with a small look that could mean anything from a teasing gaze to a begging and demanding one. He didn't even know it himself, but what he knew was that the message would surely come across. 

Tomura rolled his eyes. "Dabi... you know we especially, I, do have responsibilities, places to be and work to do. Look, we have a daughter, some teens, and world domination, as well as destruction on our plans. I love you dearly, you burnt piece of bacon." He cupped his face with both hands now, squishing it very gently. It made his smile turn into an amused smug. "but we really don't have the time or resources to slack off now," he finished and looked at his boyfriend, checking if he did change his mind. 

The ravenette gave a small huff and then a sigh. "Fine... But tonight we'll cuddle again, promise?" he went and looked at him with his big blue eyes. 

"Yes, fine. I promise that we'll cuddle like we do every night." He whispered and kissed his face again. He was so happy that he could change his mind without Dabi throwing a small tantrum. It was a relief for his mind and patience. He then let go of his face and gave him a soft and playful slam against both his sides. "Up up, we have to get some teens under control." He smiled at him.