Part 25: The Date + Dabi being a SIMP

Toga's POV

After I came back from a little trip around the hospital and scaring some cat callers (you know those guys who give every random girl in the street pet names and are bothering them. Like do something better with your stupid ass confidence.) away with my beautiful smile I listened to Shiggy telling me everything. He blushed the whole time hugging the pillow with his covered hands.

"Soo now we meet up at 4 for a date.." he finished and looked at me shyly. 'A date, this went way better than I expected like WAY better.....now I can play dress up again.' I giggled and Shiggy gave me a suspicious look. His face literally said 'What the FUCK are you planning?!!'

I stood up and cheered "Let's get you dressed Tommy, so you can rock that date of yours~." He froze and looked at me before trying to get away as far as possible from me. "I am NOT letting you dress me up again!!!" He paused and looked to the side "that was super embarrassing last time..." He got red, and glared at me for a hot second.

'So he is still mad about that...Off I really messed this one up..' I tried to focus even more on the problem here. 'How do I do this...I only have 2 hours to make Shiggy look like the embodiment of a goddess. He has to look sooooooo fabulous that Dabi will never leave his side. Will kneel before him, worshipping him for the rest of his life!!!..wait I have the the best idea.'

I added fast "Well.. Kurogiri and Magne could help me, so I won't do anything wrong. How does that sound to you??" I also did some puppy eyes, so he won't disagree. "Ugh fine whatever, just don't do anything remotely close to that outfit from the last time!!" I nodded "Okie dokie!! Let me just get them real quick!!! We collect some stuff from home and probably be back in 10 minutes!!"

I thanked Tomura, and jumped out of the room. I gave Kurogiri a call to collect me and Magne. When we were at the base we assembled to get all some stuff for Tomura. After 15 minutes we were all ready, and Kurogiri teleported us to Tomura's room. He jumped when we all suddenly appeared in front of him, and Magne rubbed his hair.

"This boy definitely needs a good hot bath, and some moisturizer for his face!!" Magne called Shiggy out, he wanted to reply something but we just took him. Kurogiri teleported us to the bathroom I reserved. 'I have been planning this date for 3 days now.... It's all coming together!!' I giggled silently so the others won't notice.

Kurogiri helped Tomura undress himself. Me and Magne put some moisturizer and other skin care products on his face and neck. I even pulled out some fresh cucumber slices. "If we are going to do it then we'll do it right!!" While Tommy just relaxed Kurogiri washed his hair, Magne worked on his nails cause this shit nasty. I pulled out the nail polisher and some makeup.

We are going to be natural and only try to cover up a little bit not to much but still enough. When he got out and put a towel around him we sat him on a chair near the mirror and table with our stuff. Kurogiri did his hair while I did his makeup and did his eyebrows like boy you need 'em. Magne made him some fabulous black nails.

When we finished we got him with the towel in the wheelchair and moved over to the closet. We all talked and debated for 5 minutes what he was gonna wear until we decided on a soft but still hot look.

After like 30 minutes of pure chaos we were finished. A beautiful but slightly annoyed Shiggy sat in his wheelchair. He was wearing slightly blue cuffed trousers, a black belt and a slightly bigger brown T-shirt with a long sleeved white shirt under it that had those neck thingys. (It's currently 2am and I am to lazy to look it up)The belt is supposed to show off his hips and it worked out pretty good. We also did a half loose ponytail with his really fluffy hair. We decided to have some strings of hair in his face or mostly forehead and around the ears to soften his face a bit.