Part 44: The doctor's terms & conditions

Nobody's POV

The League found themselves in a room or rather a hall. The sides were full with tubes and ordered blue tanks with black Nomus in them. They all looked different but some still had the shapes like a normal human. The light blue haired Leader was the first one to speak as he looked up spat out the last remains of the black liquid. "Where are we?" His raspy voice echoed in the hall.

Immediately after that the slightly smaller blond teenager spat out some liquid and complained in a high pitched voice "EWWW that smells so bad!!" The other members looked around too to see their current surroundings. The tall black haired male looked at one of the big tanks with the black Nomus. His cold aquamarine eyes inspected it for a second before he spoke "Those Nomus are different. They are just like the one I had the last time." 

Suddenly out of nowhere a loud voice spoke. "You can see the difference?!!" They all looked where it came from to see a small man with big dark green glasses and a moustache in a chair "I knew you had good eyes. Yes, they are way different than the average and weak ones." The man sounded happy bit also aggressive as he continued "They are High-End!! They are different than the others and with these super Nomus I am one step closer to my final goal!!" 

Shigaraki's raspy voice spoke again "Doctor, I have been looking for you because I want to ask you for a favor...I want you to reproduce some bullets." The doctor spoke with his loud voice not paying attention to what the other said "Shigaraki did you grow your hair out?! And by the way, is your father and the rest alright??" The Leader's dark crimson eyes shifted down for a second before he spoke "Yeah." 

Mr. Compress wanted to take a closer look at the small and rather fat doctor "Is that him?" He asked. Suddenly the chair on which he sat speeded to the back into a dark corner as the person yelled "Stay back!!" After a small moment of absolute silence the doctor apologized and explained "You can not come near me without permission. Only I will decide if I can approach you. And if you even dare to come near me without I will sent you back to Machia so that he can finish you!!"

This time Twice said in disbelieve "Didn't he call us to him...weirdo." The chair came a bit closer " I only know Shigaraki...But I may have meet some of you before..Anyways, I am just like Gigantomachia a close confidant of AFO. You guys can call me Daruma Ujiko." His voice was now more serious and less loud than before which can be seen as rather pleasant. "So Shigarki, I brought you here because of my trust in AFO." 

He made a small pause but then continued "My life, my Know-How and the little ones, all that did I dedicate to AFO. Until now you only used my science for yourself. And I have nothing against you. This is rather just for me, I want to see if you are worthy. I want to see if I can dedicate this to you." Then there was another one of the doctors pauses.

Ujiko's head turned around and the green googles starred at Tomura. The rest could only watch this interaction. None of them dared to do anything, they only watched. Dabi did pay more attention than the other to the surroundings, in case of an emergency. The doctor loudly declared "You accomplished nothing!" The Leader made eye contact with the small man "What can some random around 20 years old scumbag who was abandoned, throw away by society show me, Tomura Shigaraki!" 

The blue haired man went silent for a moment and lowered his head thinking, but then he looked up "I...," Tomura seemed unsure about what to say "I don't remember much about the time before I came to Master." The doctor spoke "I know." The light blue haired male looked down, inspecting himself. "But-" he pulled the hand called father out of his pocket-"when I put all of them on my body.. I feel this undying anger... this endless hatred."

The others stared at him. It wasn't very common for their leader to just talk about his personal information or memories. They all wanted to find out what he had to tell them, perhaps why he even was this evil. Tomura always told them that it were personal reasons that made him walk this path in life. Even his lover Dabi did not know anything, but for him it didn't matter since Tomura did not know anything about his past either.