Part 49: 6 feet underground

Triple chapter 

Nobody's POV

After Dabi got teleported in the alley, he suddenly remembered something important. He decided to go do that before showering. The man walked down another road down, checking the doors with the signs until he found the place he was looking for. He opened the door and a bell announced his arrival.

The older man behind the bar mumbled "One moment Mix." while holding something up against the light with a monocle. The flame villain now stood in the middle of the little luxury repair shop. He looked in the shelfs to see numerous little clocks and wristwatches which looked very expensive.

But one of them caught his attention. There stood a smaller one with two small pieces of dark wood which looked a little bit like branches around the clock. The clock itself had silver lineout and the numbers inside were silver too. The front had silver fishes looking like they are swimming around the dial. All in all it was very pretty.

"Okay, now how may I help you?" The scarred man turned around to the older man who now cleaned his pair of glasses with a brown piece of cloth. "Do you still have a box with blue roses, Mister?" He asked trying to be polite. The man nodded slowly as he spoke "Yeah, it sure was a very pretty example. I am going to get it."

He turned around to walk in the back to the get the box. The villain looked around the shop his eyes stopping at the beautiful clock each time. He walked over to the shelf it was on inspecting the piece of art with his electric blue eyes. His hand went into his coat pocket, checking if his wallet was in there. In the exact same moment the elderly man came back in the room.

Dabi walked along the wall in the dark alley, carefully carrying a bag. He knew he had to be guarded during the day even more than night, he couldn't just hide in the shadows. The man had to secure the stuff he just bought, so there he went. Always checking the alleys, looking around corners and holding his breath whenever he heard something suspicious.

Finally he arrived at the mansion through the backdoor, he gently put the bag on a commode as soon as he closed the door. He then proceeded to get out of his shoes and store the jacket on a clothe hanger. The villain picked the bag up again and ambled to the master bedroom to put the presents he got somewhere secure.

Dabi then went into the bathroom and striped off his clothes to throw them on the floor, he wasn't planning on wearing them for the 'hangout'. He let out an annoyed sigh as he looked at the reflection in the mirror. The black hair, the bothering purple scars and those ocean blue eyes. He doesn't know what his lover sees in them, in those emotionless deep orbs. He greatly despises these blue eyes.

The man turned away and went in the shower to clean himself up. While he did his usual shower routine his thoughts went other places. Already thinking of his boyfriend. He felt kind of useless and perhaps a little helpless. Just the thought of him dying to Machia because he wasn't paying enough attention for a second made him want to punch the wall and crouch down to hug himself at the same time.

But then there was this birdman. The man that is supposed to be a spy for them on their side. But if he remembers correctly them spies never work out, neither in movies nor in real life. And he has to bring that brick to the League if he turns out to be trustworthy. He can't just not let him in because of some feeling in his guts that tell him to kill that man immediately.

The flame user stepped out of the shower dripping wet. He had no idea why he was in such a condition right now, his emotions all over the place. Something like this never really happened after the incident. He just was drained of emotions or pushed them down, bottling them up. He grabbed a near towel to dry himself. Showing emotions will make him vulnerable, he knows that and he would never do that in front of someone that does not belong to this family.