Christmas special

A/N: Sooo, hello again. It took quite a while for me to pull my shit together again to continue this story. Half way through I lost my small story board but hey, I am back. And I need to distract myself from some recent shit so here we go. Happy holidays 

Nobody's POV:

The tall ravenette went through one of the long halls again. He wasn't sure what the other members, especially Tomura, would think of his idea. The hope was that this normally special day for families and people could be used for them to celebrate their victory and maybe just take a break and bond as the organization. He may not even like half of the people here but he surely adored Tomura and Eri. 

The second in command had even thought about some presents or gifts. Special ones for almost everyone. He was ready for the day and now he just needed to organize everything. The long table was decorated and now being set by servants. It was filled with dishes of all kind. From bread to wine and lamb meat to broccoli and rice. Some of the highest quality fruits along expensive sushi. There was something for everyone's taste.

He smiled as his steps almost instinctively led him to the room of his adorable little Eri. He was sure the servants didn't need to be watched any further, they would hopefully do everything he had asked them to do. His hand placed itself onto the door before he started to knock gently against the door. "Eri, may I come in?" He asked as he waited for her response, which he soon received and stepped in. 

"Dad!!" The girl jumped to him and he held out his arms to take her into them. He lifted the girl up and smiled gently before he kissed her soft cheek. "Hello my little sunshine, how have you been?" he asked her and went through her messy light blue hair. It was almost the same color as Tomura's used to. She looked like she could be their daughter, and he adored that deeply about her. 

"I am okay, it's been a little boring though, can we go outside? Or around? PLEASE??" She looked at him as she held onto his black collar with her small hands. Her big red eyes looked at the man as they begged her to take her with him, and how could he say no to that? He would be heartless to ignore the wish of his daughter like that.

"Sure, I'll take you with me. We have some things to do because I have planned a big big surprise, but don't tell Papa. It's a surprise after all." He whispered to her. He wouldn't tell her anything else, but he had to make sure that the little girl would tell if she happened to encounter Tomura. 

He went out of her room and closed the door behind them before he walked around with the girl in his arms. He gave her some explanations here and there as they walked around. He smiled lowly as his hand went through her hair from time to time and she just smiled brightly. He swore that her smile made his heart melt, it was so innocent and happy. She was the best...the absolute best little girl out there with a big heart and a kind soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost destiny, surely destiny when they encountered Tomura. The man wore his suit a bit loosely and with his read coat as he smiled at the two. His healthy hand went through Eri's hair and he didn't care what his subordinates would think. They would have to accept it and he didn't care, he would kill them if they said any ill words towards them. His crimson eyes met with Dabi's and he felt his heat lighten up. "What have you two been up to?" He asked with a small hum. 

"Well, we have been walking around and Dad has been showing me stuff." Eri said and kept her promise while she smiled at her other parent. "And you Papa? I haven't seen you ALL day." she gave a small chuckle and went through his hair in return as well, holding onto a lock eventually.

"Just business sweetheart. Lots of meetings and boring talk as well as reading papers and discussing matters." He explained and went to Dabi's side as he followed his steps, not knowing he intentionally led him away so it would remain a surprise. "I am sure that I am done for the day and now I have lots of time for you Eri."