Part 48: Hard day

Art is mine and the reason I'll probably fail my Latin classes. 

Nobody's POV:

Dabi walked around the house talking to the doctor about the time he should come "As I said earlier technically I can come now but you have to send me back at 3:45pm." He turned around again this time questioning why he always had to walk around while having a phone call, it's just kind of weird. The shrill voice of the doctor replied "Fine, I think Johnny can take it...so go back to where I dropped you of last time." He hung up on Dabi.

The man gave a soft mhm as he turned again to make his way over to the living room. He ambled past more paintings which always got him wondering if AFO liked art or he just stole them and kept them because why not. He took another turn and already heard Eri giggle at something. The girl has left the door open.

Dabi entered the room and as he did so the small girl turned to him "Hey, you coming to watch?" She asked exited. He could only give her a small smile "No, I actually came to tell you that I have to go." He leaned over the couch and rested his arms on the backrest. "Sorry," the man whispered, "I won't be back until midnight probably." 

To his response Eri just gave a huff. Dabi felt bad so he quickly added "But don't worry. Magne is here and I will get the school thing rolling for you while I am away." The girl crossed her arms over her chest, turned her face away and huffed "But playing with Magne all the time is boring." "I know I know." Dabi admitted. "But can I do something to make you feel better?" He gave her a weak smile hoping it wasn't something big.

The girl twirled with one of her long pastel blue locks. Then her body turned to face him again and she demanded proudly "I want a cat plushie. I saw one while Magne and I went shopping. I made a picture so I can send it to you." Dabi didn't know if he should be surprised about the fact that she already knew what exactly she wanted or that she made a picture which means she has a phone on her. 

But the man just nodded "I'll see what I can do." The little girl threw her hands up in the air and let out a happy giggle. The tall man gave a defeated sigh but after that a short laugh. "I'll go then Eri. Have an amazing day." He bend down and kissed her forehead. The girl cheered "You too Dad!" 

The black haired villain was now walking around the streets, he had to be careful since he wasn't wearing a disguise. He was by the previous spot in a heartbeat and clicked on the device in his ear "I am here doc." He heard an "Good. Give me one moment." right after he spoke. Only a couple seconds later he coughed out some black liquid. The man hated the puking feeling of it, but it was necessary. 

Dabi opened his eyes to see the doctor in his big chair in front of him. He coughed before he spoke "So what's the plan doctor." The doctor pulled a piece of paper as well as a clipboard out of a heap of things on his office table. The fat man then pulled a pencil out of his coat pocket. "First of we need to do some check-ups, I need information about you since the new Nomu transformation or whatever you'd like to call it since I do not have a name now, will be personalized."

The man wrote some stuff already on the paper as he continued explaining "This is so there will be less accidents and the human body can deal better with the new strength. Most Nomu's get quirks just for the sake of making them stronger but in theory if the body is trained enough, gets the quirk and then trains more while keeping their consciousness, then the owner of now two quirks can deal with them better." 

He looked up to the villain across from him "But there still might be some physical transmutations for you. Probably something like teeth or partially black skin perhaps more scars. I will try to eliminate all of these imperfections when it comes to Tomura but we can neve be sure." Dabi replied "I am okay with that. It's not like it can't make me look any worse than I now look."