Part 42: Leaving

Thank you so much for 1k reads. It means a lot to me and really keeps me motivated.

Shiggy's POV

I sat down on a red chair at the black round table in the room. The others did the same as we all gathered in this evil round. I folded my covered hands in front of my face and spoke "Now, that we all have gathered here today -with exception of Magne- I shall now tell you what I planned for the League." I pulled out my notebook and reread my plan sum ups, after that I spoke again.

"Now, you guys may have noticed that Kurogiri went 'missing'." I paused and looked up from my black book. "He isn't missing. He got caught by the heroes while searching a special power for me and he found it." The League starred at me "I do not know what it is just now, but I have its location." I pulled out a small detector from a bag next to my chair and laid it good visibly on the table.

"We now go look for this power and while we're at it we might look for the doctor too." 'That's all I can tell them for now.' I looked up to them and added "Well now you guys get involved because we need to find it in the middle of a forest." I closed the notebook and threw it behind me. Then I kind of clapped my hands in front of my chest and demanded "So pack your shit, I got a van and we'll leave in 30 minutes." I got up and turned around, then I added "Spinner's driving." 

Toga screeched in the background "Yeah, a road trip!!" I heard Dabi sigh. "Why...Why!!" 'Fucking weakling, getting motion sick.' I walked out of the room to go to Eri 'Now, the harder part...' I opened the door to see Eri watching My little pony with Magne sitting next to her watching too. I closed the door behind me "One moment sweetie!" she sang and turned around to face me "Now honey, spill the tea." 'Like there is any to spill.'

Eri watched the TV which had two ponies, a blue one with rainbow hair and with wings and a yellow orange one with a straw hat, walking around a city. 'Ahh, Applejack and Rainbow Dash...I think?..Toga and I watched it some time ago.' I breathed in "Well all things came together and we are going to look for the power Kurogiri was looking for." "That sounds amazing." She interrupted me I scratched the back of my neck "Well, we kind of have a problem now..." I pointed at Eri. 

Magne gave a shocked look and gasp "Right the little sweetie, we can't get her involved." I now folded my hands "So could you maybe if you're interested and willing to take care of her." I added quickly after that "You don't have to, it's not what you signed up for when you joined us and you probably want to d-" "Boy, shut your mouth for once." she interrupted me and took of her dark red glasses she nearly always wore.

"I know that this is totally not what I signed up for, but you know what. I love it, I love this life in acceptance and the little sweetie. I would love to take care of her." She gave me a warm big smile. I replied "Good, thank you Magne. I really mean it." She put the glasses back on "No problem Shiggy." I rolled my eyes at that response "I hate that nickname," She frowned "But how comes Dabi refers to you with that name, like all the time?" "Well, he's Dabi meaning burnt and stupid."

Mange shrugged her shoulders "Why you dating him though?" I huffed "Well, that is certainly something else. Now, we will leave in around 30 minutes. Please bring Eri to say goodbye." Mange nodded and gave me a mock salute like Toga always does "Aye aye captain!" she yelled the last word out and I rolled my eyes as I left the room 'What a nice but annoying lady... but she's sweet...and annoying...I'll kill Dabi for what he did.' I headed to the bedroom with a rough plan in mind.

I entered the bedroom to see that he was already packing a backpack with his shit. He looked up to me and asked "Can I have the front seat, please Shiggy?" I got my own backpack room the closet and said calmly "No, no you can not." He gave a cried out "Why!!" as he grabbed my body and hugged onto it from behind. He laid his head on my right shoulder "Please, you know I get motion sick Shiggy."