Part 3: Toga's gift

Sooooo let's get right into it.

Shiggy's POV:

Toga pulled a little something out of the first bag. 'What the hell is that. Are those gloves?'
"Are those gloves Blondie?" I asked her. "Yes Tommy. I found these at an Art supply shop, at first I thought those are useless for us, but then I remembered how many things you accidentally decayed and I just thought why not.". I grabbed the gloves and slip them over my hands, the gloves are black and cover my pinky and ring finger."Thanks, I guess."
"That's actually the gift Kurogiri bought you, Twice and I got you something slightly different.

'What does she mean by slightly different. I have a really fishy feeling about this.'
Suddenly Toga grabbed my arm and dragged me in the right floor where the dorms are.

"Bloodsucker, what will Kurogiri think when I won't show up. He told me to help him." "I already told Kurogiri that we are going to play dress up so that won't be a problem." "Who said I am going to play with you." I said while trying to get free from Toga. She has already dragged me upstairs and to the rooms. 'What the hell, how is she so strong. Fuck fuck fuck!!! I don't want her to put me in some other clothes. I like my normal clothes.'

When I heard a click from Toga's door my fight or flight instinct kicked in. I started kicking and punching her trying to get free. Toga just threw me against the door somehow and I tripped in her room. 'Fuck fuck fuck, now I'm in her room. How am I going to escape this situation.' My Adrenaline kick was the reason that I couldn't think straight.

"Come on Tommy, it's not that bad. The outfit we bought you is fine. You can trust me." She whispered while closing the door behind her facing me and switching on the light smiling. "Get away from me witch. I don't want it." I hissed "Awww Tommy you're no fun." she whined sadly. Then she laid the bag on the floor. "I'll wait outside!!"

After that she grabbed the key for her room, opened the door and locked it from the outside. "You know I can just decay the door, right." I then tried to get the glove on my right hand off. 'Why isn't it working!? I can't...why??'. "Hey, why can't I get the gloves off?!" I screeched. "I kinda knew you would try to decay the door, so I put something in the gloves. And they also have the quirk blocker from Kurogiri!!" she said laughing. "Soooo if you wanna come out you have to wear what we bought you. It's not so bad I promise!!" Toga walked off after whispering this in the keyhole.

'Shit what now??' I sat down and looked over to the bag. It's kinda hard to read what's on it. If it even has something written on it. 'Maybe I could look inside it??' I asked myself. I then started to crawl slowly to the bag. I then sat in front of it and gave it a sceptical look. 'It doesn't look that bad. I could at least look inside.' Then I carefully grabbed the bag and put it in my lap. I opened it and looked carefully inside. 'What the fuck is this shit??'

I pulled out a black crop top with the silver writing '✨Boss Bitch✨'. 'What the hell is that. Where did she get that. Why me?! What is else in this bag.' I grabbed in it again and this time I pulled out a silver chocker. 'Sigh what did I expect it's Toga after all.' I later pulled out a silver belt, a trouser with many holes, fishnet stockings, some black high tights, black hot pants, some chains, some gothic knee-length boots and a new black coat and some rings, one with a dragon, a rose and some without any motives just silver rings.

I laid everything in front of me while I was at the edge of desperation. 'Why, Toga why!?' I ask myself angrily. 'At least she gave me some choices to switch up my style.' I sighed and started to strip of my clothes and trying on the ones Toga and Twice brought for me. I decided to pick the hot pants, the high tights, the chains, the weird T-shirt, some of the simple silver rings and the dragon ring. 'I hope this mess is acceptable for her.' I looked in the big mirror in my room. I was shocked at how humiliating this whole outfit really is. 'As soon as I'm out of this room you're gonna be a dead daughter of a bitch, I tell you that!!' I swore to myself.