Part 6: The plan to end All Might

🌈Happy  Pride month🌈
Soo enjoy this chapter. Also big spoilers in this one and they will continue so if you didn't watch the anime or read the manga you probably should before reading this and other new chapters. I warned you

~Flashback to the day of the sport festival~

Shiggy's POV

I sat in the bar doodling in my little notebook. 'I need to think. Tomura think!! The new plan needs to be way better than the old one. I don't wanna get shot twice in both my arms and legs again.' I started biting on my left thump nail.

'Let's start easy. Why did I fail the last time even though I had such a strong Nomu??' I started playing with my pencil in my right hand. 'All Might won because he had defeated the Nomu just in time before his power ran out......I can't fight the final boss with only one strong player. I need multiple strong player so if one is defeated another can take their place.' I wrote 'Multiplayer' and 'higher Team strenght' in my notebook.

'But there's also that little broccoli boy. He seemed to be close to All Might. Who is he?'
I turned the page and wrote 'Brocoli boy' on top of the page. 'There was only one class in the USJ during the attack but which one.' I started chewing on my bottom lip. I sat in silents and recalled everything I heard and saw during the attack.
'It's... Ahh I remember 1A'

I got up and went to the couch and got my tablet from the coffee table. I searched 'UA class 1A' in the browser. I went to the official site of UA. 'teachers no, school enrollment no, grading system no, student list ah finally.' I clicked on the tag and 1A was the first class to appear. I looked through the lines and finally found broccoli boy. 'Soo his name is is Izuku Midoriya' I scribbled his name on the page.

I wanted to click on his profile but my finger slipped. 'Shit' But then I read the tag after student list 'UA sport festival' 'Ah what that??' I clicked curiously on the tag and a text with some pictures showed up. I skimmed through the unimportant parts till I read a date. 'The UA festival takes place every year on the 12.05 (the date is picked random) and is streamed live on most senders. Wait what day is today?' I looked up the date and it turned out to be today 'Ohh that's interesting. Let's take a quick look at these hero brats.' I grabbed the TV remote and searched for a program that shows the festival live.

~After the end of the festival~

I have written some information down while watching the festival. 'It seems that broccoli boy and All Might have similar or when the same quirk.' I flipped the page where my information of a certain kid called Bakugo Katsuki were. 'That kid has potential to be a villain. Maybe he can even join us.' I now have a potential candidate. 'But when can I kidnap him and talk him into joining the league??' I switched the TV off and went to bed since I pulled an all nighter last night.

~Back to the present~

I went to the back of the bar and grabbed a bottle of rum. I also got myself a glass for the alcohol and pulled some icecubes out of the mini freezer. 'Alcohol has always helped me calm down if I drink responsible' I sat back on a barstool with my notebook right next to my glass of rum. It's the same notebook I wrote all my information about broccoli boy and the angry Pomeranian down. I also got some pictures and made a lot of sketches for the kidnapping. I let the liquid rotate in the glass while trying to think of a plan. 'Finally I'm alone!! Toga is out killing 'cuties' and Dabi is either sleeping or somewhere out in the city. Spinner, Mustard, Mascular and Magne are shopping in the new mall that just opened. Mr. Compress and Kurogiri are out getting alcohol and other stuff for the bar.' I enjoyed the silent.

Suddenly Dabi came through the right hall "What you got there creep?!" he asked me. "Just some rum and before you ask, I try to plan the kidnapping of that Bakugo kid" I responded while taking a sip of rum to calm myself from his sudden appearance down "Let me guess your stuck at the most important part of the plan?!" he snickered and grabbed a glass from the cupboard. I looked annoyed at him and sighed. "Well I'm stuck at the question where to kidnap him?!" I took another sip off alcohol. Dabi poured himself some rum and chugged the entire glass down. "Ahh that was good. And also you could get some information from Giran or maybe get Toga to infiltrate UA." "If it would actually be sooo easy. We don't have any blood for Toga and how are we going to get some if the brats life in dorms now. Also Giran can't get any kind of information." I spoke with a low voice.

We both sat in silents thinking about any way to get information about UA. "Now we could really use a miracle!!" Dabi laughed and I just nooded 'A miracle, but where do we get them from. I can't just go to the next grocery store and say "One miracle please" '

Out of nowhere the radio thing behind the bar started working "What the fuck!!" I whispered and suddenly the radio thing spoke "It seems that my little successor is indeed in big trouble. You seem to lack some information Tomura Shigaraki, so let me give you a little push in the right direction."

Suddenly the doorbell rang twice and I whispered harshly "Go get the door Dabi!!" He stood up and sprinted to the door, he opened it and looked confused in all directions. When he looked down he crouched down and yelled "We got a sealed envelope" He closed the door and handed it to me. I got the paper knife from the bar and opened the envelope. 'What did Master send to me?? A letter!!' I unfolded it and read it in silents. Sometimes my lips would move a little while I read it.

The letter

I looks like you need some information you do have so read this carefully my successor.
Class 1A and 1B have a training camp later during their summer break for the whole month. The camp is only protected by the one teacher for each class and the four pussycats.
The exact location is ***********
(sorry I forgot it)
I sure hope that you can find info about the teachers and the pussycats yourself.
Use this information wisely and don't disappoint me again Tomura.
******* Shigaraki
(Since we don't know AFO full name yet)

'This is perfect, just the miracle we needed' I chuckled "What's written in the letter crusty!!" Dabi asked leaning over my shoulder to get a look at the letter. I closed it and answered him "Our miracle that will be the end of All Might!!" My chuckling slightly intensed. Then I stopped to Dabi's surprise. "Is something crusty" "No, but I'll wait for the other members to arrive till we the league plans this kidnapping together." "Sounds good to me chapped lips." 

~timeskip  till the evening~

Nobody's POV:

The whole league sat in the living room. Mustard, Compress and Spinner sat on the couch. While Dabi and Tomura sat on armchairs. Mostly because they were here before everyone else and got to choose their places. Toga, Magne and Mascular sat on pillows on the floor. Kurogiri was behind the bar polishing glasses.

Shigaraki pulled his notebook out and pulled out the Pictures of Midoriya and Bakugo. "I want to kidnap the blonde guy because he could be a potential new member for the league. The broccoli boy is special. He could either be related to All Might or that hero finally found a successor. I want that one of you guys fight him while another records it for further investigations." The league then started discussing their perfect plan. They came to the conclusion that Dabi starts the attack with lighting the woods up. Some copies made by Twice of Dabi will distract the teachers near the camp. Mascular will fight against broccoli boy and Compress films it for research purposes. Toga collects blood from class 1A students. Mustard, Moonfish and a new Nomu will distract the class 1B and 1A students. Twice, Magne and Spinner fight the pussycats. When any league member spots Bakugo they will imidently call Mr. Compress. He will capture Bakugo in a marble so he will be easier to transport. If they have him Dabi will recall the Nomu and they'll meet at the meeting spot. Kurogiri is their portal in and out of the mess and Tomura gets stuff ready at the league's place.

1503 words

Sorry, I was to lazy in the end to write the whole conversation they had down. No proof reading. So bye for now.