Part 46: Back to you

Dabi's POV

"So when do you want to start?" Ujiko asked me. "Uhh maybe later, like I don't know...perhaps this evening or tomorrow. I have to finish some stuff before we can start." He gave me a nod and questioned "You know how to contact me," he stated. "Soo where do you want to be teleported." 'I'll give him the address of a street near Twice's hideout thing.' "I would like to be teleported to *************," 

The doctor nodded and petted the Nomu's head. "Now Johnny, let's get this show rolling." The small dark blue creature puked out the black liquid. Instantly the same liquid came out of my mouth. 'Ew.' I wasn't sure if letting myself get teleported was better than walking there. I couched out more liquid and closed my eyes. 

As I reopened them I found myself in a lane. I turned my head and saw the hideout in the distance. 'Let's see if bird man is there...if not I'll contact him through a public phone.' I set one foot in front of the other to move around the place. It was still bright but it's probably afternoon. A cold breeze reminded me that it was November. 'ugh..' I closed my coat. 'I'll buy a new one soon.' 

I now stood in front of the metal door and turned the handle 'Locked.' That's when I remembered that I need a fucking key for it which I obviously did not have on me right now. 'Fuck it, might as well call the bird bitch.' I turned on my heels and and shoved my hands in the coat pockets. I stepped into another dark way knowing the exact way how to get home without catching anyone's attention.

As I walked down the road I got distracted after a small while. My thoughts went all directions, most were about what I will tell the man to do to gain our trust. With that also came the problem of needing to introduce him to the League and Tomura. 'I will not even let him know about Eri's existence..that would only end in total chaos. She may be one of the League's strength with her quirk if we find out what it exactly does, but she's still a child.' 

I breathed out mad only thinking about the ways the man could use the little girl. Without thinking I turned my body. Blue fire ignited in my hand as I punched the wall. I low growl of pain and annoyance escaped my mouth. 'Stupid bitch. Stupid Twice...Why a hero, THE GODDAM SECOND HERO!!!' 

I sighed as my head leaned against the wall. 'Fuck, I have to calm down...I don't want Eri to see me like this. I'll never be like my old man.' I closed my eyes thinking about Tomura. The idea of us laying on our bed with my head deep in his hoodie, surrounded by his calming smell with him caressing my hair. I imagined his voice whispering sweet nothings in my ear giving me some pecks from time to time. When I reopened my eye I continued walking to the mansion I call home. 

I eventually saw it in the distance and decided to enter it through the backdoor. 'First Hawks then the others...I will probably need some time to explain what the fuck happened.' I opened the unlocked wooden door and entered the big house. As I closed it behind me I went silent for a second listening if anyone was around. 'Nothing.'

I took of my boots and left them at the door to walk to our room quieter. As I made my way around the quit house. It was a little too quiet for that time of the day, so I hoped Magne went out with Eri to do stuff. 'I hope she'll have some friends in the future and won't be like me or Tomu perhaps?' I breathed in as I entered our dark room.

My one hand went to the light switch and turned it on the other closed the door a second later. I ambled to the closet as I let my jacket slip of my shoulders and then threw it on the bed. 'Alright let's get this started 20 minute mission and and out...calling him on a public phone so no one can get a number.' I opened the wooden closet and wanted to pull out my disguise but then I noticed something.

One of Shigaraki's favorite oversized black hoodie was laying there. It was the one I saw him wear the most and it always had his strong scent. My eyes went in both direction looking if there was anyone even if I knew that nobody way here, but you have to make sure in such a situation. I focused back on the black hoodie. 'Fuck it!'