Part 58: Crushing them pt.2

Nobody's POV

Mrs. Curious gave a small smile. " 'I live completely normal' that's interesting. So this is your 'real face'." She looked at the big smile on the girls face with her lightly squinted eyes. "My instincts were right on the money. You are someone who is made from the dark side of the hero society-" she wanted to continue but was interrupted.

Toga was falling back. She coughed out some blood. Her body has taken quite some damage from all the bombs. She felt exhausted. The girl needed a small break to catch her own breath, even if she had to listen to the woman's stupid words.

"Poor girl, your body is destroyed from the out and inside." The purple haired woman walked closer to the blond on the ground.

Toga felt the woman grab her face and lift it up. She only heard or listened to half of what the woman was saying. All she understood was some stuff about a Programm for broken people like her. She was unable to move as she was panting. But after a small while she heard her voice clearer.

"That's why you have locked yourself away. You suppressed yourself and got yourself that pretty mask." She had a sad undertone in her voice as if she felt slightly bad for her.

Now the girl had enough 'That's so stupid.' She grabbed a knife from her pocket with her shaking hands. She lashed out on the woman aiming for her face and neck. "SHUT UP!!"

But the woman lifted her hand as a cube like object formed in her hand. The highschool girl was mit able to react as Mrs. Curious hit the woman in her face. That moment an explosion erupted in her face.

"Between your 'normal' and the goal of the Liberation army are no real difference. Your story will be amazing. A tragedy with your death at the end." She explained as she crouched down.

Toga's body just sank to the ground as she fell forward. The woman caught her as she held her now. "Your life will be a sacred legend of the present." She spoke as she looked down at her.

"If I am wrong please correct me. If you do not speak now this interview will be officially over." She ended as she stayed silent waiting for her answer.

Toga's arm speeded forward as she hit her "NO!!"

Because she didn't expect her to fight back the blond freed herself as she started running away. Mrs. Curious looked at her as she yelled "You can't run away!" With her left hand she formed an L over her forehead "You've come here yourself!"

But Toga didn't hear her as she continued sprinting down the street. She opened a small pocket from her green belt to get a blood sample. 'What an annoying and I comfortable person. I am not even a little bit unhappy!'

She only evaded the attacks that rained down on her half because she felt so weak. Barely able to sprint down the street. 'If I am happy I smile. If you love someone you kiss them if I love someone I drink their blood.' she drank the blood.

As Ochaco she jumped forward escaping another attack. 'I am not unhappy!' she thought to herself still angry at the woman's words.

The purple haired woman seemed surprised but then happy "You have more blood? Ohh my. Don't make me cry now! I know that your quirk only changes your looks. You wanna look pretty before you die? How sad!" She walked towards the now captured Toga.

The girl on the floor turned as she gave a small huff 'You have it good Ocha... it's difficult being me but I am happy with what I got. Happy with loving people.' she stayed silent as Mrs. Curious made her way over to her.

After a few seconds she increased her speed to smash her fist surrounded by the cube into her face again.

The girl lifted her hand up as she screamed a loud and angry "Noooo!" As her eyes widened. But it was too late. The thing already exploded near her face.