Part 12: The second kidnapping

Toga's POV

I was in my room playing UNO with Magne and Twice. And I only had two cards left. It was my turn and I laid a green 4 on the table. "UNO" I yelled when I felt a sudden vibration in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and saw an unread messages from Shiggy. I opened our chat.

Shiggy

Hey Toga come to my room
I finished the plan and I
want to explain it to you.

I'll be there shortly, Shiggy 😃

Good and don't get distracted
half way through.

I sighed and closed my phone. The others looked at me confused. "I have to leave you guys. You can finish the round without me, I need to talk to Shiggy." They nodded and I left the room.

When I opened the door to my surprise Dabi was sitting on Shiggy's bed petting Raven while Shiggy seemed really concentrated on his computer. Kurogiri was standing in a corner looking at paintings on the wall. "Well what kind of meeting is this!!??" I asked sarcastically. Tommy looked up and turned his chair my way. "So you finally arrived. We have gathered here because we are all a part of the kidnapping. Except for Dabi he's just here for Raven" "I am here because I wanna be included in your plan, since I am bored as hell!!" "Shut your ass up and NO your not getting included!" he answered with his usual dry voice.

"Ok now explain the plan Shiggy. So we can start as soon as possible." Kurogiri said as he turned away from the paintings.

Le plan:
The plan was that Tommy who already hacked in the UA security system, would deactivate the cameras for a short moment so I can sneak in the dorms. As soon as Im near the dorms I should drink the blood and find the other girl. If I found her I'm going to wait until she is alone. The I click on a little button and this will tell Kurogiri to open a portal at my location. After I used it I will catch the girl and send her to sleep with some liquid in a needle Tommy gave me. Then I will walk through the portal with the girl and we will fixate her on a stool here or look her in a room with quirk cancelling gloves.

Kurogiri opened a portal for me and gave me the button. I giggled "Thanks Kuro!!" Then I jumped through the black violet warp gate.

~Minecraft Netherportal teleporting noises~

I looked around and I seemed to be in an alley around UA. I pecked out of my hiding spot and saw some walls. I felt a vibration and looked at my phone.
✨Shiggy✨ the systems will be down for around 3 minutes so get your ass in the building
'Don't be sooooo mean Shiggy. It has to be fun!!' I climbed easily over the wall and hide in a large bush on the other side. I spotted some students walking in a tall modern building. 'Soo that are the dorms Tommy talked about earlier. They are pretty big. I hope I didn't accept mission impossible!!'

I pounded and sneaked around the building, looking for something like a basement window or some kind of entrance. I found a vent at the other end of the building and opened it with my spanner. I crawled into the system.

I crawled around for more than 15 minutes until I finally realized that I am completely lost. 'If only I had a map of this place. That's it. I ask Shiggy since he already hacked in the security system. It should be really easy for him to send me a map.' I wanted to pull out my phone but I couldn't reach my pocket. 'Aww come on!! Is this vent really that small.' I tried reaching my pocket for around 3 more minutes, then I gave up. 'Looks like I have to get out of here. But where??' I sighed and continued crawling though the small vent.