Part 68: That's the plan for now

Nobody's POV:

Tomura started, "Well, at first, we would need to know your quirks and what you are able to do." He leaned a bit back, getting comfortable in his chair.

Both boys looked at each other for a split second. Kira was the first to start. "My quirk is dark haul. I can create this smoke that can form into stuff, I preferentially use a katana." He demonstrated what he meant.

Black smoke came out of his clothing. It concentrated around his hand. He held it up, and the smoke laid in his hand and solidified. The smoke crystallized in a fancy way, and the katana started to build from his hand. After a second, it was there.

"See...but it is hard to create, but now that it's here, it's easy to control. It is complicated, and it took  months to perfect."

Dabi looked over to his boss and gave him a short look. His ocean blue eyes looked from left to right for a second. Then, at Kira and Tomura, he dipped his head down for a second before pointing to the left.

Tomura looked at him for a second and then back at the two. "I see. Okay, now you, Haru."

His grey eyes moved from one side to the other before he leaned back. Getting more comfortable in the chair. "Well, I am a mutant, as you can see. A cat boy if you wish to say." He pointed the his light brown ears, "I have it all. Ears, tail, teeth." He pointed at each and showed his sharper nails. "And "claws"..and I always land on my feet...maybe I have more cat-like things and habits, but I don't know them yet."

The light-haired man nodded, "I see, that sounds good so far. I will make sure you two get to explore your abilities. There is no use having a good quirk if the user has no clue on how to use it."

Dabi looked over at his boss. The way he said those words was just so magical and alluring. The way he would bite on his inner lip and scratch his skin for a second.

Both looked at each other, and Kira was the first to speak. "Well, that is nice...so what are our first steps now?"

"Well...let's start with getting you two in some nice clothes. Uniforms or whatever you want. Just do as you please with the clothing." He looked to the side for a moment, touching his chin before he continued, "then we will get you to your rooms and introduce you to some other people. You go to bed and rest."

"Well, that sounds like a plan." Haru muttered as he gave a side head shake.

"So, let's go then!!" Dabi smacked his thighs as he stood up.

Tomura held his healthy hand up for Dabi to take. The man held the crutch with his other and gave it to Dabi.

The ravenette made sure it was placed correctly, and he helped him up. Dabi helped, but let go as Tomura was on his feet again.

"Follow me." Shigaraki spoke with his croaky voice as he turned. Going to the door after Dabi opened it.

The two boys stood up and followed them. Staying close as they walked down the hall. Some henchmen looked at them for a second until either of the men glared them down.

It only took them 10 minutes to get to a part of the organization center that was for the outfits. Dabi and Tomura talked about normal stuff while the two boys went crazy in the wardrobe and boxes, which were filled with prototypes and leftovers.

Kira already found a black short he loved with green prints on it. There was also a matching jacket. They were so imperfect and messed up lining that he loved it. The shirt was oversized and had a white undershirt. With some loose pants with lots of pockets and stitched on symbols and letters. He was already planning on putting on more. Maybe a small red devil and a trans flag. Also, some fishnet sleeves and gloves. Smiling as he took more jewelry like stuff, making his outfit look more crazy with everything he added.