Part 18: An old 'Friend'

More background information about Dabi

Dabi's POV (again)

We stood in the bar and Kurogiri looked at me in fear. He sprinted towards me "What happened??!!" he asked and tried to take Tomura out of my arms but I just held on him even tighter.

Toga tapped Kurogiri's shoulder "We need to take the bodies somewhere, where they stay fresh like food in a fridge" she said and whispered something else in his ear too. He looked at me for a moment and then took the body of the cat boy and the girls body. Toga took the small boy like a potato sack and the girls head.

I was still in my own world. 'I want to save Shiggy bit I don't want some illegal drug doctor to take care of him. They could try to kill him or do even worse stuff.' Then a memory slammed itself in my head. I sighed 'Looks like I need to call him."

I sat down on the couch and Raven walked towards me. She jumped on it next to Tomura. When she saw his face which was lifeless and paler than usual she started liking it softly.

I pulled out my phone and looked through my old contacts. 'Where is he?? Ah there he is. ..Stupid bro🦴..' I pushed the phone 📞 button and waited for a moment. 'Pick up asshole pick up!! Every second counts'

Finally he picked up. "Hello it's Dr. Todoroki. What can I do for you??" I chuckled and answered "You should look who calls you before answering Natsuo..." "Wait Touya?? Is that you.." came out of the speaker "The one and only.. but I don't have so much time to chat with you. A..." I looked down at Tomura "close friend of mine needs a lot of medical attention right now. Do you mind doing your older brother a little favor??" I asked 'Please say yes... please, please, please' I begged silently. "Sure but what kind of medical attention are you talking about??" Natsuo asked and I could hear that he was walking somewhere. "Umm like major blood loose and a big stab wound in the stomach?!" I replied and Natsuo yelled through the phone "Are you serious?? You need to come over immediately if you want that they'll see the light of another day!! I'll be in room 15." He hung up.

I closed my phone and stood up with Shiggy still in my arms. "Kurogiri come here fast!!" I yelled and the male appeared next to me in the next moment "What is it?? We need to take Tomura to the doctor." "I'll take him somewhere else. I don't trust your illegal drug doctor. So please teleport me to *( insert Natsuo's private hospital location)*"

Kurogiri looked at me confused but opened a warp gate. Raven jumped of the couch and sat down next to my leg, her poison green eyes watching Kurogiri closely. "Take good care of Tomura and Raven ok??" Kurogiri mentioned. "Of course. We'll be back as soon as possible. I'll text you when we have any news on him." I added and walked through the portal.

~Minecraft Netherportal teleporting noises~

I walked on the white hospital floor. It was kind of creepy to carry the nearly dead Tomura around a silent, white hospital all on my own. Suddenly there was another noise. A dropping one. I looked down and saw that the 'bandage' soaked in blood just like the rest of his clothes. Dark red blood dropped on the white flawless hospital floor.

I heard another noise from behind me and turned around. It was Natsuo with one of these hospital beds on rolls (Idk how they are called). He nearly froze when he saw the bleeding Tomura "What the.." I looked at him and whispered "Snitches get stitches Natsuo" He gulped and said "Lay him on the bed. Well take him to the operation room."

He looked down "And by the way, pets are not allowed in a hospital" I snickered "But family members are!!" He sighed and we continued to run around this hospital.

Until we were in front of a big door with the number 15. "You can't come in here. Only doctors and nurses are allowed to. I got some nurses too, but don't worry if the price is right they won't say anything." "By the way, it would be better for you guys to leave the gloves on. Just in case!" I mentioned and he nodded.