Part 69: 69

I think we all know where this is going. 

Also, I am back from my burnout and break. Exams will be here in a few weeks, but I try to get at least 2 chapters out. However, quality over quantity and a shitty smut chapter always sucks ass

SMUT: A juicy one with spice and everything nice; also masochism and sadism and switches 

Nobody's POV:

Dabi smiled widely as he turned and sat down on the edge of the bed. Leaning back with the support of his arms, he looked at his dear leader.

The man smiled down at him as he let his shirt slide off his shoulders. Revealing all the bandages keeping him together. "Now, how about you being a good right-hand man and helping your leader get undressed." He held his hand out for the other.

The ravenette took it without hesitation, kissing the back of it while holding it like a precious treasure. His eyes wandered up to him. His hands wrapped around him while pulling him closer. "Oh Tomura, you are so damn sexy."

Tomura grinned, letting the man pull him closer. "Mhm.. thanks. You are so sweet." He pured out, letting his healthy hand wander up his face and brushing through his hair.

The other chuckled as he kissed his chest. His lips moved on over the bandages till he found skin. That damn light, almost sickly white skin, is so perfect. So markable.

Tomura giggled, "Don't be afraid. I am yours. And only yours." He turned a bit as he sat down next to him. An airy smile on his crusty and destroyed lips, only dedicated to Dabi.

So he did that, licking that perfectly unmarked and scarred skin. Taking his sweet time until he breathed in, biting down onto him.

The other brushed through his hair, humming softly as he tried to keep his breathing down.

But the man did not dare to break his skin. He was just too perfect. Too beautiful, too dangerous, and somehow so fucking sexy. "God, Tomura. I love you."

He rolled his eyes. "Don't just talk you fucker. Show me." He let himself fall back on the soft bed. His healthy arm behind his head as his crimson eyes watched his lover.

Dabi grinned as he turned to him. He stood up and removed his shirt and pants. Fold them nicely before placing them on a chair.

Tomura, who now leaned against the headboard, smiled widely. "My dear... you having manners is actually quite hot." He used his hand to brush through his own hair.

"I can make you some breakfast in bed as well." He took a bottle of lube and a condom. Tossing the bottle to him while having the plastic wrap in his mouth. "Just in case, that weirdo will experiment on you soon. Don't want him to get any suggestions?" He lifted his eyebrow.

He tipped his head to the side, "No, I am sure he wouldn't agree...to me being involved with my right-hand man." He whispered as he spread his legs a bit.

The man chuckled for a second. "Yeah, that would be the worst." He crawled onto the bed, placing the condom down before kissing his lover. Holding him by his waist as his mismatched lips danced on the scarred ones.

The light haired other hummed lowly as he used his hand to brush down from his head to his shoulder and then chest. His fingertips ran over the rough skin and along the line marked by staples.

In a moment of silence with only the small noises their lips made as they parted and smashed together, Dabi took both of his legs and massaged them as he held them.

"Fuck, you are so hot." The ravenette cooed as he kissed his cheek. "I am so lucky to have you."

"I do not doubt that. After all, I am Tomura Shigaraki. The new king of this broken world. Everyone will kneel down before me." He spoke as he looked up to him with his signature grin.