Part 55: Breakthrough

So funny thing first. My little sister wrote a text in her English class about science and discoveries and she didn't want to use a word twice (Mostly because her teacher got mad at her the last time). So I somehow had to explain to my stupid innocent sister that breakthrough and penetration aren't quite the same thing even if they are in our native language. Sentence: Albert Einstein had published his book about the special theory of relativity in 1905. It was an incredible penetration for scientist back then.

Dabi's POV

Dabi walked around the doctor's lab walking behind him. He had come to the lap after his night with Tomura. He remembered the slightly painful look in his lover's eyes when he had to leave before Machia would wake up. The ravenette still had the soft touch of his lips on his mind. Even if they were destroyed and scared, they had a special something making them unique and so special to him.

"Now that we have done enough research so far. I have found 2 quirks that are fitting for your body." The man gave the doctor his attention again "Really? What kind?" Ujiko turned around a familiar corner. "After I had upgraded the machine I focused on them. One's called called thick skin, which is a quirk to help your skin not break. It builds a stone perhaps scale like layer above your skin if used." Dabi gave an amused laugh "Soo I'd be Spinner 2.0." he whispered under his breath.

The small man gave a short huff. "Anyway, the second on is just a normal healing quirk. It's not something too crazy or extreme, your wounds heal 4.56 times faster than wounds on a normal human. It should be rather easy for your body to have these quirks." Ujiko turned his head to the man giving him a small gaze before continuing to walk to the room. 

Dabi followed him without complaining. "So, after we pump your body up a bit and inject the quirks through an operation, you'll have to do a special training to use thick skin. It will mostly be how to use it and how to combine it with your existing quirk." the doctor took a turn and opened a door to reveal a long chair where people can lie on with tubes around and other stuff. 

The man followed him inside. "So, I am now put on this torture chair to get my body prepared, then have the quirk put in me and finally train them." "Basically." the short man replied getting the chair ready. He got some tubes and connected strange looking wires with each other. He mumbled some words under his breath which Dabi did not understand. The ravenette leaned against the wall waiting for the doctor to finish.

In his mind went multiple thoughts around. Just as how this procedure will go and the pain he'll experience. He was sort of curious about it since Tomura will probably go throw the whole procedure as well, but like 20 to 100 times more painful, but he has fate in his lover and he knew that if Tomura was something then it was a stubborn brat. The man could only imagine what was going on in that genius brain of his lover if he used it for more than just finding the perfect raid strategy for a game.

The doctor looked over to him after a short while "I'm ready." he spoke as he went aside to make room for the man to lay down on the chair. Dabi did so without asking a question, he trusted the doctor enough to know that he won't kill him, on purpose. As the man no sat on the chair Ujiko spoke "Now take of the clothing please." The villain looked over to him for a moment before asking "What are you planning to do?"

The small man pulled out a big needle along some small ones which already made the man swallow. "So," he held up the big one "I will stich this type of syringe, along some other in your body, so that I can do the procedure which includes electricity." Dabi stared at the man already feeling a chunk of confidence leave his body as the man could only imagine laying there helplessly while this mad scientist was playing tik-tak-toe with needles in his body. 

Dabi breathed in as he laid down. "Alright, let's get this thing done." he stated. Ujiko first chained him to the chair by his arms and legs. The man then started the procedure by injecting some shit in his body, that was supposed to help with the pain but it didn't really calm the man down. He looked away trying not to watch the man impale him with the sharp objects, it didn't help that he knew it would get worse. His body started sweating and get uncomfortable against the material as he felt a small sting.