Part 26: Toga's confession

So Floatyknife today I guess.....NOT because I have absolutely no idea how to continue right now and if you don't like this ship then you are free to skip this chapter. 

Toga's then Uraraka's POV.

Toga's POV

It's been roughly a month since their first date and Shigaraki is close to full recovery. He is currently training with Dabi how to walk without his crutches. To be honest I am glad because those things are hecking weapons. He could lean on one crutch and beat the shit out of his victim with the other one. They also have developed some odd habits. They think it's romantic to tell the other how much they want to kill them or how annoying they are. 

I have been killing more people lately because I am working on a thing right now. I think I may have developed a small crush on Ochaco. I wasn't sure at first because I still liked Izuku and killed random cuties on the streets. But then I thought back to the moment when I first saw Izuku covered in blood and I did a little test. 

I imagined Ochaco covered in blood, cuts and tied onto a pole like I did with the street cuties. This image made me go crazy. I turned and tossed on my bed for the whole night and giggled happily. When I woke up the next day my hair was a complete mess and a wet spot was on my bed. 

If I think back to that moment I am pretty embarrassed. But since that night I have been stealing money and belongings from my victims. I would sell the belongings online and buy Ochaco some useful stuff with the extra money. She told me that she was always pretty short on everything because her family was poor. So I decided to buy her the stuff she might need for school or herself. I would pack parcels with the stuff I bought and write UA's address and her family's address since UA is probably going to check the stuff sent in. I found out her address by doing a sneaky sneak.....Ok I may have been stalking her for the past week but that's beside the point.

She probably asked her parents about the parcels. She is a pretty smart woman, so she might have figured out that she has a secret admirer. I hope she considered me to be her secret admirer. 

I walked around the mall looking for some cute stuff for Ochaco and myself. I looked around and came across a jewelry store. 'I mean like that stuff sparkles a lot and is soo pretty...Why not it's my money I worked for, so I can spend it on whatever I want!!" I giggled and walked into the shop. 

I jumped around the store. 'I like that necklace but that one is sooo pretty too. OMG those earrings are gorgeous! AND the rings are so beautiful. AHHH everything is so pretty!!' I was in euphoria as I stumbled all around the store. I ended up buying all of the stuff I put in my bag. 

This spending spree held on for the rest of my little trip. I bought five bags with clothes, jewelry, shoes and other stuff like plushies. I called Kuro to open a portal for me to my room. I walked through the purple mist and found myself in my lovely room. 

I sat on my bed after I unpacked all the stuff and stored them in my room. 'What now???' I thought and then she came into my mind 'I wonder if Ochaco wears any of the stuff I bought her... I know!! I will go and eat some ice cream while stalking her or maybe think of a way to confess to her. Or kidnap her.. Why is kidnapping people and getting rid of their bodies sooo much easier than confessing my feelings to her!!' I pouted, got up and skipped to the basement where I keep a girl I originally wanted to kill, but I now use her as my living blood bank. 

I opened the door which leads to my own basement. I had some photos of Izuku hanging on one wall and two walls which were just covered in pictures of Ochaco. I took most of them in secret while stalking her. I ambled to the other side of the room and opened a wooden door. Behind it was a girl with short black hair tied on a chair sleeping. 'She's on drugs I bought from the black market. That girl has been like this for over two weeks but she still lives.' I took an injection needle and took some blood.