Part 66: Oh sweet, sweet love

No one's POV:

Shigaraki looked up to the door. He gave a small groan as he gave a disapproving look before he pointed with his head down.

In his lap was a small crying Eri. Tomura's big jacket wrapped around her. Her head buried in his half covered chest. Her locks were a mess, and she herself was in pinkish long and loose trousers and shirt.

It was obvious that Tomura was getting changed when she came in. He sat there in shorts and a half closed white button-up. The rest of his clothes sat just beside him.

Dabi immediately closed up his pants again but left the belt open as he sprinted over to his side. Now, a worried look on his face as he wrapped his jacket around the half-naked Tomura. "What happened?"

"Nightmares." He whispered when he brushed through her hair. Giving a sad frown before he kissed her head. Pushing it deeper in his chest as he used his good hand to cover her other ear. "I think it was about Overhaul, but I am not sure. She didn't talk, just cried."

The flame villain gave a scoff. "Asshole. Let me take her." He scoped her up and placed her against his chest after Tomura let her free. "There there, we are here for you." He brushed through her hair.

Tomura gave him a kind smile as he leaned against him. His head on his shoulder as he used his good hand to brush over her back. "Eri, it's okay." He whispered in a reassuring voice.

The flame villain felt her weap in his arms. It broke his heart to see her like this. But he needed the girl to calm down. He grabbed beside him to the bedside table. Pulling out a pair of headphones, he placed them on her head. Turning on some music, it was calm and without words.

The girl held on his shirt, but her tense body calmed down after a few moments. Still quietly crying but getting calmer with every minute.

Shigaraki gave his lover a thankful look before a kiss. "Thanks. I'll get changed. I think you-"

"Yeah, get changed, we can move that stuff to later. Now, we should focus on Eri. Maybe something triggered her, or she wanted to sleep with us tonight." He replied, interrupting his boss.

"Mhm." Tomura kissed her head as he moved more on the bed so that he could lay down and relax his body.

The flame villain hummed as he lifted the girl up to scoot over to him. He leaned against the bed frame and used some pillows as support. "There there." He whispered as he watched the girl scoot off of him.

She took the headphones off and whined. "Papa..." she crawled over to him.

"Yes?" He opened his arms as he let the girl crawl against his side. Combing her hair with his good hand while he kissed her head.

"I'm scared." She whined. "Papa...I'm scared."

"Eri? Scared of what?" He asked as he gave Dabi a worried look.

Dabi leaned over and hummed. "What happened?" He asked as he took the headphones and put them out of the way.

"Papa...they...hurt.." she whispered as she cuddled against Tomura.

The man gave a small hum as he laid the blanket over her. Protecting her as he watched Dabi sit up and use his quirk to warm up the girl. The white-haired man then asked, "What hurt you? We can fix that." He reassured her.

"They...they look at me. Pull my hair..touch me when I don't want that." She whined as she buried her head in his bandaged chest.

Tomura gave a cold glare. The blood of his veins first froze and then boiled. "Who are they?" He asked with a sweet voice, but Dabi could tell that he was mad. Furious to say, "And how did they touch you?"