Part 1: First meeting

Note: I just wanna say again that I am new and just trying my best. And English is NOT my first Language. So the story won't be grammatically right sometime.

Nobody's POV

It's around 2pm on a normal Wednesday. Shigaraki was sitting in the bar on a red round leather barstool, with the hand he called 'farther' on his face. He started to scratch his neck thoughtfully. Although Kurogiri told him many times to stop scratching, because it is 'not good for his skin or health'. On his neck are already a lot of scars from previous scratching. Meanwhile Kurogiri was polishing glasses behind the bar.

Shiggy's POV

'Damn I'm so bored right now... I guess I could be productive.
Naahh. It's not like I'm that bored, also doing work is soo fucking exhausting and annoying.' My scratching intensed.
'Och that hurt....' I put my hand on the bar. 'Did Kurogiri notice?! I sure hope he didn't. If he did he would probably give me another lecture about self-care and other shit like that.'

I looked up carefully trying not to be noticed by Kurogiri. The other male was still polishing glasses like before. At the moment he was cleaning a whiskey glass. He looked up. "Do you need something Tomura?" Kurogiri asked turning his head towards me.

"No, why are you asking me such a stupid question anyway?!" "Ok, and to answer you're question, you just watched me with a piercing glance."

I'm now kinda pissed.
'Do I really have to get caught!? At least he didn't notice how I scratched myself. Mannn. What should I do? I'm still fucking bored, and I don't like talking with Kurogiri and listen to his nerdy answers. It really pisses me off.' Unconsciously I started to chew on my lower lip.

"Oh, and I forgot to mention earlier that, Giran is going to show us two potential new members for the L.o.V. So please try to be a bit nicer to them than you are to me. The first impression is important."

'Ugh more people, at least it's only two of them. But I guess, if I want to rule the world and destroy the symbol of peace I need more members for the League of Villains.'

"Hey Kurogiri!" "Yes, Tomura?" "When are those people going to arrive here?" I asked with a curious tone. "Let me see..." Kurogiri looked behind him, where a clock was "They should arrive in around 5 to 10 minutes" "So at 14:30" I look at him with a questioning look. "That's correct, Tomura. So you should probably freshen up. Even just a little."

'Whaaat!!! Me!!' I looked at him with a shocked and disgusted look "Tomura, please?" Kurogiri answered with a begging tone. "Fine, whatever!" Now I'm really pissed off, I mean like why??

Nobody's POV

Shigaraki stood up from the chair, and started shuffeling angrily to the bathroom. He went in one of the darker halls, and opens the second door on the right. Of course he kept his pinky away from the doornop. He went in the old musty bathroom. Then he looked in the rather old mirror.

Shiggy's POV

'Ahh, I truly look like a piece of shit.' I thought, like I accomplished something. I just looked in the mirror in my rubin or blood red eyes, depends how I'm feeling. If I'm sad or in a bad mood my eyes are darker, and when I'm happy or in a better mood my eyes are lighter. I also looked at my skin, which is really scared around my eyes and lips. I then tried to 'fix' my messy light blue hair, which stands in all directions.
'Tsk. So much work. But I guess I have to do this.' So I decided to take the nearly unused brush from the sink.

~2 frustrating minutes later~

"Fuck this! I look just fine."
I took a last look at my reflection, my hair looks better than before. 'It's fine'. I went back and got a really surprised Kurogiri starring at me.