Part 56: The Meta Liberation Army

Nobody's POV

Loud crashes and rumbles came out of the woods during a rather nice sunny day. In the middle of the chaos made out of dirt, noises and sweat Tomura and Machia stood. The smaller man jumped aside while decaying the ground, dodging another ground attack from the monster. He had forgotten what time it was by now and the wellness of his own body. His soul was on fire though as the giant yelled "You're still weak!". 

Machia grabbed onto the figure and smashed it. Only for Tomura to form into black mud a second later. The Leader now attacked from the sky with Twice and Compress. He and the group had collided earlier and could now fight together. But even if they had a group advantage the gigantic Nomu still was way better than them. To Tomura it felt like fighting a boss who needed a balancing update to either buff the player or debuff the boss. 

With a swift movement, which was a slap on the ground, the giant had defended himself. Tomura and the rest flew back from the sudden wind and pressure followed with big chunks of dirt. While the other's evaded them Shigaraki simply decayed the pieces. Even if it was such a hopeless situation after a month and something, he couldn't quite recall, he was still smiling.

While the group of three fought the Nomu Toga and Spinner were jumping around the woods trying to get to them, since they were cut off from the others at some point in the fight. They just needed to follow the loud noises and crashes. Toga gave a small huff "Sounds like the king has some troubles." she referred to Tomura as such because it fit and Machia made multiple points about him not being as strong as Master. 

Spinner looked down from where they stood "Well that is nothing new. This is an unfair fight." he stated as he jumped down. The Highschool girl giggled "Maybe~, but I think it's about time. It's already been a month and a half." she gave a whine at the end. "It's getting annoying." she fiddled with her new light brown coat.

"You're right, it's getting harder for me to move as well." he looked down at his reptile like hand with claws and scales. "In such situations Dabi was pretty useful." he added as he readjusted his backpack to follow the jumping girl. Whenever they would stop for a second she would complain about getting cold. She may have a new coat, but she was still rather whiney "Come on Spinny!!" she growled as he had stopped for a second to look at the battlefield again. 

The reptile man looked to her "Why do you even care so much and invest so much work into this? You came to the League because of Stain too, right?" She stopped for a moment before turning giving him a big smile showing her sharp teeth. "Of course I still like Stainy! But I also like Izuku and Ochako!" she twirled on the stone. "I love becoming multiple people I love!" 

Spinner gave a small shrug. "You really are a weird girl." she only gave a giggle as she jumped of the stone. "Mhm~, I wonder how Shiggy can even stand. Fighting for 48 hours and 44 minutes with only 3 hours of sleep is not recommended." she landed on a stone and looked at the near battlefield. 

"Maybe your woman beauty paper or blog says so, but Tomura can still fight. He even has such a manic smile on his lips." She gave a small scoff but just giggle after that still looking down. "If you say so Spinny" His eyes followed her gaze and just a moment later the fighting seemed to have stopped. Both looked at each other for a split second before running now down to catch up with the rest. 

As they reached the group Toga looked around "Are you still alive Tommy?" as she got a sneered "Don't call me that." she blond gave a huff as she jumped over to the sitting man. He looked horrible with dirt all over him as well as some blood and messy hair. "You'll need a bath soon Shiggy~" she chirped just to receive an annoyed "Don't call me that either." 

Spinner on the other hand caught up with Mr. Compress. The tall costumed man gave a shrug "I do wonder sometimes when that creature plans to eat." he supported himself with his cane. Spinner gave a groan "I am still surprised that Tomura can still hold up with him." he gave their boss a short worried glance.