Season-3, Episode-20

"Stay away from me or I'll shoot her and then all of you" Mrs.Donfort says to us shouting.
"M-Mom?..what are you doing here?how did you know Hannah's here?" Lilly asked confused.I look at her,I feel so bad but I don't have time for this right now."Stop!you don't have to do this you made a mistake 10 years ago, you don't have to do it again." I say looking at her.
"Wait, mistake?what are you talking about?"Lilly asks me.
"10 years ago Mrs.Donfort killed Jennifer in the forest.She was the one who Hannah and Dan had seen back then" I say and go 2 steps towards her, she's just 3 steps away from me.
"I didn't do anything wrong!I did what was needed to be done!" She shouts at me.
"Mom?you kidnapped Hannah?your own daughter?our sister?" Lilly asks Mrs.Donfort.
Lilly looked like she has no idea what was going on and that's not even wrong.
"My daughter?" She laughs maliciously,then repeats "and OUR sister?so you've figured out that Jake is your brother?" She asks Lilly.
"Yes,and I'm going to protect my sisters with whatever it takes" Jake says.
"Oh really,Jake? I've heard that name before, that's the name your mother took thousands of times before dying" she chuckles and repeats,"I want to hear it like that again,do you too?" She says like asking Jake and suddenly takes my hand and makes me stand beside her and points the gun on my head.
"Let's hear it again ok?hear her saying,Jake save me,love you blah blah blah but hurry up sweetie because you don't have much time!" She says looking at me with her devilish eyes and wicked laughter.
"Let her go!" Jake yells at her.
"Why would I?she ruined everything?I'm going to ruin her life too,no I'm going to end it,and you can't save her" she says looks at me.
Jake repeats,"I'm not trying to save her,I'm trying to save you! listen to me and let her go otherwise she's going to make you feel dead before even dying"
Ok this guy knows me too well
To be continued...❤️