Season 4 Episode 5

I love how jealous Jake can be I look at him and he's getting red,I hardly stop myself from giggling and I was about to say something when Lilly interrupted and asked,"Wait there is a plan?"I  take a long breath because to be honest I'm lost,I don't know what to do next.
Now Hannah is free, everyone thinks she's the victim and we're...dead. What can an innocent sister, vanished scarecrow and 2 dead people do?but I'm glad we have officer Quintin.
"First of all,If we need to get Hannah caught then we need evidence she wasn't the victim but the opposite and secondly we have to show it to the FBI and get her the punishment she really deserves for doing so much crimes since she was young." I say to everyone.
"You're right but how do you plan on doing that?as far as I know,Ms.Donfort is a hard catch" Quintin says.
"I know she is,but she's also a human and every human has weaknesses,She must has one too right?" Dan says looking at Lilly.
"Why are you looking at her like that?" Jake asks him.
"Because I know that Hannah has done so much evil things in her life but she truly loves Lilly." He says and I look at Lilly because I know hearing this is so much hard for her. She's trying to prove her sister is a criminal,who she loves more than her life.
"What are you trying to say?" Quentin asks Dan.
"I know what his trying to say,he wants us to use Lilly as a bait and bring Hannah somewhere with her help and blackmail her otherwise we'll say that we are going to kill Lilly if she doesn't accept her crime." I explain it to everyone.
"Exactly" Dan says after me.
"I know it sounds cruel Lil,but..." Lilly interrupts me.
"I want justice for my real mom,my mommy,Jake and you. She has hurt so many people,I'm not going to let her hurt more" she says.
"Okay" I say.
"When do we do it?FBI are going to close the case very soon because everything is clear we have to do something before they do it." Quintin says looking at me.
"We have to catch Hannah tomorrow,to do that we'll need Lilly to pretend like she's abducted,and scared of course. Quentin you have to make sure FBI stays away from us while we're doing this,me and Jake are going to make her confess, lastly Dan you have the most important work,you have to shoot everything." I explain it to everyone.
"Got it" Everyone says together.
"Guys...this is the endgame" I smile and wink at them.
To be continued...❤️