Season- 4, Episode-2

Lilly's view-
We immediately turn around and see (Y/N) in front us, she's just like before.. beautiful,kind and somehow still is manages to smile when the whole world thinks she's dead but no she's still fighting, fighting against crime and the wickedness of my sister. I could feel tears rolling down my eyes seeing her.
(Y/N)'s view-
I heard that someone knocked the door 3 times,who is it?I go towards it and see Lilly and Dan entering. I'm so glad to see them again, it's been a hard journey but Lilly has become a sister to me and I missed her and Dan a lot. I really miss Richy,Jessy,Cleo and Thomas,they don't even know that the person they think is loveable is actually a living devil,but I'm going to clear the air and give Hannah the punishment she really deserves,I can't sit down and watch my friends getting betrayed by her,and I can't let the real murderer of Jennifer run away.
I see Lilly crying so I got towards her and Dan and hug them.
"It's been awhile!how are you two?!" I ask them smiling.
"We're ok,but it's not jackass without you riddle solver." Dan replies which makes me chuckle.
"We miss you, please come back to us" Lilly says sobbing.
"I will Lil,I promise. But we have to do something about your sister too,If she figures out I'm alive or you guys know anything about her then she'll run away or worse,hurt you. I can't let that happen." I say to her and Dan.
"I have a question..." Dan says to me.
He repeats,"Things didn't go as we exactly planned...that we were going to question Hannah,and make her confess anyhow,record it and get her caught with enough evidence but... she's smarter than we thought. She already made sure that the FBI reaches there so all the attention goes there and no own questions her about anything. So how did you and Jake get out of there..wait Jake is alive right?"
I take a deep breath. "Well..." I said and someone interrupted me.
"I heard the name Jake?" I turned around and saw Jake standing and smiling at us.
"Hey Lil,and Mr.Scarecrow" he says and giggles Then he looks at me and winks.
"God...this guy is not going to change." I say to myself.

To be continued...❤️