Season-2,Episode-8

Season-2, Episode-8

Lilly:(Y/N) if you're going,so am I ok?
"Lil,I understand that you want to help but I can't try to find Hannah by risking her own sister's life." You say while taking a sip of your coffee.
Lilly says looking at you,"I lost my sister and I don't even know when I'm going to find her and even if I will so it's important for me not to lose anyone again."
(Y/N):I promised your brother that I will find Hannah,and that means I will, please Lilly,I need your help but not like this,and let's figure out if this is even a problem or not ok?
Alright, what's your plan? Lilly asks.
(Y/N): I'll tell you in a bit but now I need to do something else
Lilly:Okay.
(You open your phone and text Jake)
"Hey Jake,I hope you're ok.I want to let you know that I'm going to Bar Aurora this evening,Lilly wanted to go with me but I refused, she's very helpful,thanks for showing me that Jake,I hope I'll find Hannah and hopefully get to know her,we might find Hannah today!!! Aren't you happy?I know what you would say if you were here,"We're close to our goal!!" Or "Be careful" but since you can't text me I'll say it to myself haha,Well stay safe." (You take a deep breath)
Even though,you didn't sound sad and desperate at all,but in real you miss Jake,more than you want to.

(Jake notices that his phone lights up so he takes the phone and see (Y/N)'s message)
Jake's view-
I don't know what is wrong with (Y/N)?she is risking so much to find Hannah,why?she doesn't even know her,and yet I can't do anything,I'm here hiding behind a wall.Why doesn't she doesn't understand what she means to me? It's time that I do something.

To be continued...❤️