Season-1,Episode-2

Season-1,Episode-2
You're in Roger's Garage,You see Jessy coming towards you very excited.
Jessy:Heyyy Y/N!!!
Y/N:Hey Jessy! How's it going?
Jessy: Great!Guess what happened?
Y/N:Umm,You got customers?
Jessy:(Giggling) no,but someone asked me on a date!!and I said yes!
Y/N: Really? who's the lucky guy?!
Jessy:Guess it?
Y/N:Umm...okay,is it Richy?
Jessy:Yessss,How did you know?!
Y/N: Im just very good at guessing you know?(You say jokingly)
Jessy:I'm very nervous though,We're going to Bar Aurora tonight, could you please come with me?
Y/N:I don't want to interrupt your date Jessy, also doesn't your brother work there?you want to go there on a date?
Jessy:Yeah I thought about that but after work that's the nearest place we can reach,and it'll be fine,you need to save me if I do something stupid, Pleaseeeeeee?
Y/N-Ok,ok, I'll come (you smile)
From Roger's Garage you go to meet Lilly.
Lilly meets you with a smile and hug,since she has figured out that Jake is her brother, she's been a completely different person,you get along with her very well.You are talking to her about Hannah,you discuss all the clues,but quite often you think about Jake,but then you remember what he said,you have to find Hannah,for him,and Lilly.
(Y/N):Hey Lil,is there any news of Jake?
Lilly:Nope,but as you already know a lot of people are supporting us we can hope that Jake escaped!
(Even tho Lilly is saying there is hope but I won't feel any better until I talk to him)
(Y/N):Alright...I still don't know how am I key?
Why did Hannah sent Thomas my number?
Lilly:I don't know (Says disappointly)
(Y/N): Don't worry,We'll find out.We have to point out our suspects at first
Lilly:Yes,Ok do you think it could be someone from our group?
(Y/N):I mean, it's most likely...but we have to mark we can trust and we can't.
Lilly:yes you're right,So where do we start from?
(Y/N):I'm going to Bar Aurora tonight, I'll try to see if I can find any clues
Lilly:Okay.

To be continued...❤️

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!if you did then please vote and comment 🙂😊💜