Season-1,Episode-3

Season-1, Episode-3

You're getting ready to go to Bar Aurora.
(S/N)'s view-I know that I'm going to Bar Aurora because Jessy asked me to go with her,but my main intention is to go there and investigate and try to find anything useful which could lead me to Hannah,but what am I even looking for?what should I expect there?I have to make a plan.
You text lilly.
(Y/N):Hey Lilly,you there?
Lilly:Yes,I am.What's up?
(Y/N):I told you I was going to Bar Aurora,I need your help with something.
Lilly:Sure,shoot.
(Y/N): I'll call you on the way.
Lilly:Ok.
You wear a white t-shirt and a black jacket on top of that,with black heels,and a red purse.
Even though it's just for investigation still a doing a little make-up won't hurt of course so you wear a red-ish lipstick with mascara and eyeliner.(You can change that as you want if you don't like it)
You're in Bar Aurora since you told Jessy that Rich won't see you so you try to find her.
They are sitting in a corner table,seems like they're having a good time.
(S/N)'s view-Ok it's time for me to do what I'm really here to do,But where do I start from?
You walk around the bar but don't find anything too suspicious,maybe really this place has nothing to do with Hannah's disappearance.
While going back towards the bar counter you see a door,A metal door,which is highly protected,but what's the need for such a strong protection in a bar's basement?is it the clue you were looking for all this time?

You slowly go towards the door to see if it's unlocked which would be very unlikely but you never know,you put your hand on the lock,and are about to push it you suddenly feel a someone pulling you back.
Who is it?you ask to yourself but keep quiet.

To be continued...❤️

I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did then please vote and comment 😊🙂