Season-2,episode-19

Season-2 Episode-19

When I return to Lilly's apartment I see her sitting on the couch using her phone and drinking coffee.

"Hey Lil,Good morning!" I say excited.
"Good morning!see who it is!!!"she says a bit mad at me but I know the reason.
"I'm soo sorry,I know I worried you a lot" I go and hug her.
"It's ok,so..." She says looking at me now
I ask confused,"So?"
"How was your time with my brother?"she says raising her eyebrows.
"Welllllll,it was,you know?good (you feel your cheeks are getting hot)"
"Haha,you are blushing!!!this is adorable,by the way could you find any useful clue?
"Yes,I kind of broke into Phil's "secret store room"
"What?!!!are you out of it?!" She shouts looking at me
"Ok ok,wait listen to me first!!!I saw a chair and rope in there and me and Jake think maybe... he has something to do with Hannah's disappearance." I explain to Lily.
She tightens her fists and it seems like she's angry and sad both.
"I'm going there get that stupid without a brain arrested!how dare he harmed my sister?!!!"
"No!we don't have any evidence,we have to take steps carefully ok?if we do something stupid Hannah will pay for that,I know you want to find Hannah but please I need you to trust me and hold on a bit more" I try to calm her down but I understand how hard it is for her.
"You're right...what do we do now?"she asks me
"I'll think of something, don't worry." I say keeping my hands on her shoulder.
"Okay, could you please accompany me to the motel today? because of the situation no one really come to Duskwood and stay at the motel and I have to be there all day alone with just Alfie and old gray" she sighs
"Yes of course" I say smiling.
I  go to my room and rethink everything and it feels like the more I think about it,the more it gets critical,I have to find Hannah and do what I'm  really here to do,"

But if things go this slowly then that's a bad sign,I have to accomplish my goal before it's too late,I have to find Hannah before it goes to someone else's hand....but it's so hard for me to hide my real self from them and keep doing my work,I don't want to lie to anyone here but I can't trust anyone blindly either,this is the first time in years of experience,I made friends while trying to solve a case.

To be continued...❤️